Please don't

This chapter contains rape, so if you're not comfortable please do not read and just skip Camila's p.o.v

Lauren's P.O.V

It's now a month into the summer holidays and me and Camila have gotten closer than ever. There has even been moments where we've had a moment. I can call it that right? We have these intense stares at one another and we speak with so much passion that I feel like relates to us, as an item. Last night we actually nearly kissed before her phone went off. The thing that confuses me is that she was the one that started leaning in. She was the one that started staring at my lips first. Does this mean that she likes me? Or does she just want to experiment with a girl? I'm not sure but what ever it is I'll go with it. That may be me sounding desperate, but this is Camila, my crush for years now, I'll do anything to have her.

She seems really happy lately and I'm not sure why, but deep down I hope it's because of me. Last night before the almost kiss she told me that she thinks that she's in love and I can't help but think that it may be me. So, because of that I'm going to tell her. I'm going to tell Camila that I'm in love with her and I always have been, but I've just been scared to admit it.

I started getting ready to go to her house when I heard my ringtone from my phone going off. I ran to it thinking that it might be Camila, but nope it was Dinah.

"What do you want?" I ask

"Well I'm glad your happy to speak to me." She says.

"Sorry, I just thought that it was Camila." I say truthfully. "So what do you want?"

"It's actually about Camila what I want to talk to you about."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I heard Shawn talking to his friends about her and him."

"What? Her and Shawn don't even speak anymore. She told him to back off."

"By the sounds of it they are anything but off."

"What is that suppose to me?" I ask angrily

"Well Shawn said that they've been together every night for the past 2 weeks."

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I shout down the phone.

"Erm, that's not the worse part. He said that he's going to take it to the next level with her. Tonight." No, this can't be happening. She can't have lied to me for this long and they can't be going to the next level. No fucking way can this be happening, not right now.

"What else did that little prick say!"

"He called her easy and said that she's all over him so it will be easy for him to fuck and chuck her." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I told her that he wasn't good and she agreed with me. She told me that she was done with talking to him and she never really like him. It was all making sense now, her being all happy and blushing when texting on her phone. What about her being in love? She was in love with Shawn, not me. "Lauren, are you yeah?"

"Yeah, do you know what house they are at."

"He said that they are going to be at Camila's." With that said I threw my phone and rushed downstairs and started the engine of my car.

Camila's P.O.V

"You look so beautiful tonight." Shawn say.

He's such a sweetheart and he makes me so happy. These past couple of weeks I've been the happiest I've been since Jacob. He knows all the right things to say to me and he has so much respect for me as a person. It's hard to find someone like that. I feel really bad about lying to Lauren though, we've gotten really close this past month, but I know she wouldn't like me hanging out with Shawn. You know what they say, what they don't know won't hurt them.

"Thank you for the 100th time tonight." I laugh.

"I'm sorry, I just want you to know." He says. "You make me really happy you know that right?"

"Do I?" I answer shyly.

"Yeah, honestly you do. You make me understand myself and what I want in life."

"And what do you want in life?"

"I want you." With that he leans in and connects our lips. He places his hands on my hips and leans forward more pushing me further down onto the bed. Things starts to get heated rather quickly and before I know it his hand is traveling up my top. He disconnects our lips and start to pepper kisses down my neck while his hand moves further up stopping on my left breast.

"Shawn wait." He doesn't stop he begins to squeeze my breast and start to grind onto me. "Shawn please, we should slow down a bit." I say desperately.

"Shh babe, I know that this is what you want."

"No please stop!" I almost scream.

"Just shut the fuck up for once you bitch and let me pleasure you."
I begin to cry and try to push him off, but him being on top of me and weighing twice the size of me is not helping this situation.

"I don't want this, Just stop" I begin to sob.

"Your a fucking whore, shut up slut." With that he rips my top off and pin my hands above my head with one of his hands while the other if beginning to unbutton my jeans.

"No, s-st-stop."

He smacks me across the face with his hands and quickly pulls my jeans down. "Just shut up and I won't hurt you. Do you understand?" I couldn't answer even if I wanted to. "I said you understand!" He then knees me in my stomach

"Yes." I let out a whimper

"Good girl."

He starts to unbutton his jeans. When they are off he climbs back on top of me and grabs my hand and forces me to touch him there.

"Don't act like you don't want to touch me princess." He starts to rub my hand on his cock and he begins to moan. I couldn't do anything to stop him but cry and hope that he stops. I was frozen.

He was about to pull his boxers down when I saw him drop to the floor...

Writer's note

This chapter will be split into two half as it is quite long. Anyway I hope it was ok, it was the first time of me writing anything like this. Thank you to @camrenisreal1996 for your suggestion. If anyone else has any suggestions for this storey please let me know and I'll do my best to write it. user

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. The best sites you can ask me on is Twitter or Ask.fm - jaureguihippy

Anyway I hope you all have a good day/night.