Date?

Please read the writer's note at the end.

Camila's P.O.V

We now only have 1 more week off school. Me and Lauren have completed the project, well we hope it's long enough. Lauren is going to edit it all and then text me if it's all good.

Lauren makes me really happy and I really want to be with her. I hope it won't, but I keep thinking about when we go back to school. What if Lauren starts ignoring me again and what about her friends. They always laugh and push me about, what if Lauren doesn't stick up for me. It would hurt me and could damage our friendship.

I want to tell Lauren that I want to be her girlfriend but I just don't know how. I've never done this before, especially not to a girl. Lauren is coming over later so perhaps today is my chance to tell her. She has never been in a relationship before, but said that she think that she's falling in love with me. I'm scared because not only do I not want to get hurt, I dont want to hurt Lauren. What if we started dated and I did something stupid and broke her heart. I'll never be able to forgive myself. Or what if we start dating but she denys us infront of people, it would kill me.

Why can't I just like and and it not be complicated. Why does everything that has the potential to be good always come with negatives?

Lauren has this kind of control over me that I can't quite explain. It's like I'm a puppet being pulled in a million different ways and she's my master. It's almost like I'm drunk and I have no control over what I do. Why does she have more control over my body than I do?

I can't stop thinking about her, I try so much to but I can't and I don't really want to. I know what you're thinking, how can someone feel so much for someone after just 5 weeks of properly knowing them, well I don't know. Before this project I had a crush on Lauren but I never had feelings for her. Never did I think I would, let alone develop feelings for her this quick.

Last night Dinah started texting me what was really because I didn't think she liked me, but what she was saying was even weirder.

Flashback

"Hi, this is Dinah. This is Camila right?"

"Yes?"

"I stole Lauren's phone to get your number. I hope you don't mind."

"No, it's ok, but why?"

"It's Lauren that I wanted to talk to you about."

"Is she ok?"

"Yes but I know how she feels towards you and I now that you two have spoken about your feelings for one another."

"I still don't really understand why you're calling."

"Lauren has never been in love before. Heck she has never been in a relationship, not even close to one. She built her wall up so high, but with you she's willing to forget about the wall and give you 100% of her."

"I really like Lauren too."

"I don't want her getting hurt Camila. She's my bestfriend and I don't care if you two dare but if you hurt her I swear to God I will hurt you. Lauren makes out to be a tough person but deep down she isn't. I've seen her cry at 2 in the morning because she's lost friends, so imagine what she would be like if she lost you."

"I promise you this Dinah. I will never intentionally hurt her. I'm not going to lie and say that I'll make her happy all the time because there will be times when we will fight, but I'll do everything in my power to make it up to her."

"So are you and her dating?

"No, but-"

"But you want to."

"Yeah."

"Well then tell her."

"I will."

End of flashback

It's now 5:30 pm and me and Lauren has just finished eating dinner.

"I'm glad that we're still hanging out with each other." She says.

"Same here. I didn't really think that you would want to after the project finished."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. It's just that we never spoke before the project so I thought that after we finished it there was no reason for you to talk to me anymore." I say truthfully

"Don't think that. You're amazing Camila and I want to spend as much time as I can with you. At school it might be hard because we have different friends, but I'll still speak and want to hang out with you. You should actually start hanging out with me and my friends."

"I don't think that will ever happen. They don't like me."

"They don't know you. If they knew you like I did they would know what an amazing person you are. You're kind, caring, funny, beautiful, there just isn't enough words to describe how incredible you are."

My heart melted at her words. She was perfect in every single way. I noticed that I was staring into her eyes so I looked away, but my eyes landed on her lips. I couldn't take my eyes away from them. My eyes flicked from her lips to her eyes and I saw her looking straight at my lips. I licked my lips and she did the same thing. I began to slowly lean in and I finally connected our lips for the first time. Our lips began to move in sync and I swear my heart was beating so fast I'm suprised it didn't explode right there and then. She rested her hand on my hip and I felt the electricity running through my vains. It amazed me how perfectly put lips moved together. It's like I was only meant to kiss Lauren and Lauren was only meant to kiss me. Breathing started to become a problem so I pulled back gently. Our heads rested together and our eyes remained locked.

"That was-" she begins.

"Magical." I end.

"Camila, would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"Lauren, I thought you would never ask."

Writer's note

I hope you like this chapter but I need your opinion. Should Lauren and Camila have sex in the next chapter? If they do should I add smut into it or just skip it but make sure that you know about it.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.