Date Night

Warning Smut!!

Tonight is the night that I finally go on a date with Camila. I feel like right now all my nerves are starting to show. I think it's because I've wanted this moment to happen for so long and now it's happening. I'm on my way to Camila's house to take her out. I've got it all set up, but I needed help from Dinah. I had to ask her what she would think Camila would like and together we came up with a picnic on the beach. I feel as though this will go perfect. It all feels like a dream, but if this is I never want to wake up.

"Relax Lauren." I say to myself, stepping out of my car and making my way to her door. I knock 3 times. I might stats pounding through my chest as I see her figure getting closer and closer. I see the shadow stop when it reaches the door, almost as though she's taking deep breaths just like I had done 30 seconds ago. Was she equally as nervous as I was, I hope she is because if I end up making a fool of myself she would understand.

The door open and I swear for a second I forgot how to breath. She in black, high wasted jeans with a black and white crop top followed by a pair of vans. She seriously never fails to amaze me.

"Erm hi." She snaps me out of me gaze. I'm glad though because if I stared for any longer I would've been drooling.

"Hi. You looking beautiful Camz." I say giving her a gentle and shy smile, I see her blush and it makes me smile widely.

"You do too Lauren. You look absolutely stunning." She says and now it was my turn to blush. I hear her giggle and It melts my heart like it does every single time.

"We should get going." I say holding out my hand for her to hold. To accepts my offer and our fingers intertwine. We walk over to my car and I open the door for her.

"Such a gentlewomen." She says laughing. I walk over to the other side and start the engine. "So where are we going?"

"The beach." I say and look over to her to see her clapping her hands together.

"I love the beach!!!" She says happily. I turn the radio on and we both eventually begin to sing.

"Where are you now that I need ya?

Where are you now that I need ya?

Where are you now that I need ya? "

We both sing while laughing our arses off.

"I gave you attention when nobody else was payin'

I gave you the shirt off my back what you sayin'

To keep you warm

I showed you the game everybody else was playin', that's for sure

And I was on my knees when nobody else was prayin', oh lord

Where are you now that I need ya?

I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you

I need you the most. "

The song ends and we burst into laughter.

"We're such freaks." Camila says.

"I know." I say laughing. "We're here."

We walk down to the beach when I spotted the spot where I wanted us to sit.