Mermaids

Lauren's P.O.V

Camila decided that she didn't want to inform the place about what Shawn did to her. I tried to convince her but she was determined that she wouldn't go. I tried telling her that she didn't have to and I would, but she said if I do that then our friendship and possible future relationship is over. All I want is for her to be safe and happy, so if she doesn't want to tell the police then I won't. But I swear to God if he goes anywhere near Camila again I will rip his balls of with my hands and put him in hospital.

"So Lauren what should we talk about for today? We've only got 2 weeks to get it done by." She says sweetly.

"I'm not sure." I say. "Honestly, I think we've spoken about everything that a human can speak about."

"Nu uh, we haven't spoken about mermaids." She says with a childish tone to her voice. This is one of the many reasons why I am infatuated with her.

"And we will continue not talking about mermaids."

"But just what if they were real and then-"

We then started to hear this really weird noise coming from Camila's pocket. Whatever it was sounded pretty fucked up.

"What the hell is that." I say

"My phone." She says while pulling her phone out. "I think it's processed. See maybe the mermaids did this to prove a point.

I started to laugh at this statement. "It would've been a lot more believable if you said ghosts, but mermaids? I still don't believe it. Now hold on while I get my camera." I rush to the other side of the room, get my camera and hit record. "Camila's phone is processed." I say while laughing.

"Ahhh." She whines. "And do you want to know why?" She says looking into the lens. "Lauren didn't let me talk about mermaids and now they're coming to haunt us, so mum, dad and Sofi, If I don't make it back home blame Lauren."

"I don't think you're going to die Camz."

"Yeah well no one in horror movies thinks that they're going to die but they do."

"But, not by mermaids."

"There's a first time for everything Lauren." She says then throws her phone on the bed. "It stopped!"

"Yep, and to think I was really starting to believe about the mermaids."

"Shut up" she says then playfully smacks my arm.

Writer's note

I know it's a short chapter but I'm still really stuck on ideas about what Lauren and Camila can do and talk about. If you have any ideas for it then please let me know. I wasn't going to upload this chapter because I didn't really like it but I'd rather upload something than nothing at all. Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.

If you have any questions for me then you can ask me on Twitter or ask.fm - jaureguihippy