Pizza

Camila's P.O.V

"Camz what topping pizza do you want?" Lauren shouted from downstairs.

"I don't mind, you pick." I responded.

After what happened on our date I don't know what we are. We haven't actually spoke about it at all. All though there as been moments where one of us mentioned it at the other was going to respond, but something all ways ended up getting in the way.
Like for example, yesterday Dinah stopped us from having the conversation. I had just said to Lauren "So about the other night." But then Dinah decides that it's a good time to call and ask Lauren about going to a party.

I want to talk to her about our relationship but I don't want to ruin our friendship. I also know that Lauren doesn't commit to anyone, so I can't help but think if I'm just another one of those girls to Lauren. I also keep thinking, what If I tell her about my feelings towards her and she laughs at me and tells her friends. What if she has already told her friend? What if they dared her or some shit to have sex with me and then just leave me. I just want to speak to her and see where I stand with her, but I don't want to ruin whatever I have with her. I've waited so long to have Lauren and now I have her, but all of this will stop in 4 days when we go back to school. I know it.

"Pizza is ordered." Lauren says coming into my room. and sitting next to me on my bed

"Ok, thanks." I say.

"What's up?" She asks placing her hand on top of mine.

"Nothing." I reply.

"Camz. I know you. I know when something is wrong. Just tell me."

"Honestly Lauren it's nothing important."

"Well obviously it is if your like this. You was fine 5 minutes ago."

"I've just been thinking." I say honestly.

"Woah, don't hurt yourself too much babe." She jokes and nudge my shoulder.

"Shut up." I laugh and playfully slap her arm.

"Come on, tell me what you've been thinking about."

"Just things."

"What kind of things?" She asks.

"Us." I mumble.

"Us?"

"Yes, about us. About what happened the other night." I say.

"I've been thinking about it too. Honestly I can't get it out of my mind. It was the best night of my life." I look at her almost shocked with her answer and I see her blush.

"Really?"

"Yes. It all keeps replaying in my mind. From the moment that I picked you up, to the moment that I dropped you back home."

"I really like you Lauren." I blurt out but almost instantly regret it because I know she doesn't feel the same way.
I go to get up but she pulls me back down and looks into my eyes.
"And I really fucking like you Camila. And if we're being honest, I've liked you for 3 years now. Since the first moment the laid eyes on you. I remember it so well. I was walking to English and I saw you looking at your timetable and I thought 'She's beautiful'." I couldn't hide the blush that was spread across myself and quite frankly I couldn't care less.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I ask.

"I guess I was just scared of rejection. I was scared that you wouldn't feel the same way and I was also scared because you're a girl. I mean I'm still fucking terrified right now, but if being with you these past 6 weeks have taught me anything, it's to accept how I feel and to live in the moment. Life is too short to be scared about your feelings and for a long time I was, but now I've accepted how I feel about you."

"So now what?" I ask shyly.

"Well I would like to do this somewhere a bit more romantic, but I guess now is a good time." She took a deep breath before looking back into my eyes. "Camila Cabello, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

I shout while jumping on her and wrapping my body around hers. I lean down and gently connect our lips. I was about to deepen the kiss when the doorbell rang.

"That should be the pizza." Lauren says getting up and fixing herself.

"Fuck the pizza." I say.

"I'd much rather fuck you." She winks at me and then leaves the room.

Lauren Jauregui what are you doing to me?

Writer's note

Hi, guys! There will only be 1 more chapter left of this story, but I was thinking about doing a sequel to It. So, If you guys would like a sequel to it please let me know. I already have some plans for how I would like it to go, but I'll only do it if you guys want it.
Anway, I hope you all have a good day/night❤