0.3

Luke: Can I ask you a question?

Violet: you just did but sure ask away.

Luke: Why are you so broken?

Violet: There's two answers. There's the one that takes about 20 minutes and then there's the story that takes 2.

Luke: With ever one you think is best.

Violet: Ok well, I don't really like to talk about this so the 2 minute version it is.

Violet: I have never met my mom or had a mother figure. I used to get teased for that and that's why I hate people. But my Dad's never helped me with anything and I had to fend for my self.

Violet: I would tell you the rest but I don't know you that much.

Luke: You said Dad's, as in plural.

Violet: Yah my Dad is gay.

Luke: Oh, that's cool!

Violet: You don't have to lie to me Hemmings.

Luke: I wasn't lying.

Violet: Why are you still talking to me. I don't even want to talk to my self.

Luke: Because I see a person that can't be honest with herself.

Violet: I am honest with my self. I'm ugly, a nerd, I listen to music that isn't necessarily normal. See honesty.

Luke: No, You're beautiful, being a nerd is fine. What kind of music do you listen to.

Violet: Punk Rock/Pop Punk.

Luke: So do my friends and I. See you're normal.

Violet: I've seen some of you're friends. The one with the colors in his hair. What's his name?

Luke: Michael

Violet: Yah, he scares me.

Luke: He's a giant Teddy Bear once you get to know him.

Violet: well I have to go. My Dad's just got home and I haven't started dinner.

Luke: Oh ok Text me later.