3.1

Violet: Why would you want to hurt a person.

Violet: Weather it be mentally or physically. Human beings are all he same we all have the same feelings, so why hurt someone when you know if they said he same thing to you... You'd fall apart.

Violet: And then schools say that there preventing bullying, but in reality they don't do shit.

Violet: And people are still trying to make things better in the world. News flash, THERES ALWAYS GOING TO BE EVIL!!

Violet: And then people like Taylor Swift says she agents bullying. SHE WRITES SONGS ABOUT "PLAYERS" AND SAYS THAT THERE RECKLESS WHEN YOU DIDNT SEE HARRY STYLES CALLING YOU A PICE OF SHIT!!

Violet: Sure he may have written some songs about you but not every song that they make is about there ex.

Violet: and what kills me most is that words turn into deaths. One hurtful world might turn into one hurtful death.

Violet: Yet when a little girl only 14 years old decides she's not good enough and kills herself, she's not on the news. But then if Selena Gomes decides she's not good enough, she's all over the news.

Violet: And I'm sitting hear starving myself because I don't like the way my body looks, when some kid on the other side of the world is starving to death. And I bet He doesn't like his body either because he's to skinny.

Violet: It just hurts me to see people hurting.

Violet: Yet I hurt myself.

Violet: It's a lot to think about but... I needed to get that off my chest.

Violet: Thanks for being there for me when no one else was.

Violet: Thank you.

•*• THIS CHAPTER WAS HARD FOR ME TO WRITE IF I OFFENDED ANYONE SORRY! •*•