1.0

Violet: I'm sorry Luke.

Violet: I didn't mean for any of this to happen and in really sorry for everything I have done.

Luke: Violet, you don't have to be sorry. I should be sorry for always asking you questions and wanting to know more.

Violet: I'm always getting mad and I'm depressed. I don't know why you are still talking to me when I can't even look at my self in the mirror. It just confuses me.

Luke: I'm really sorry Violet.

Violet: I'm always sad and you have to put up with it. I feel bad.

Luke: Don't!

Violet: I'm trying to be more open to people. I talked to the therapist and she said u should be more open to people sometimes. So I'm going to talk to you.

Luke: Ok go head.

Violet: Please don't feel bed for me.

Violet: My Fathers don't care about me. They have beaten me before and that's why that one time when I said I didn't make dinner that's because if I don't I get punched, that's the least. And that's why I said that my family isnt perfect and that yours is. 

Violet: You're family might not be the best but I would die to have you're family. I'm not saying this because I want you to feel bad. I'm saying this because it sucks, not to have anyone to talk to.

Violet: and I know this is a lot but if you keep everything bottled up then it becomes to much to handle.

Luke: Thank you for telling me.

Luke: I think you need to tell someone about you're father's because it is just going to get worse.

Violet: It has gotten worse. I didn't reply to you that one day because I was unconscious.

Luke: You need to tell someone.

Violet: I told you. And you can't tell anyone.

Luke: And if I did?

Violet: I would never forgive you.

Luke: What if I told someone and things got better?

Violet: That statement is based on a giant "What if?"

Luke: Ok fine. I will never tell anyone about this.

Violet: Thank you Luke.

Luke: I like when you call me Hemmings.

Violet: Why?

Luke: Because no one else does.