1.8

Before we start, I just realized that I never said what Violet looks like. Her picture is at the top.

Also there is a song that you should listen to. It's Drown by Bring Me The Horizon, but 5 Seconds Of Summer did a cover of it and it is also at the top.

The song alone is also really good. It sums up the book so, yah.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Luke: Do you like fish.

Violet: Like to eat?

Luke: Yes

Violet: Then no I do not.

Luke: Why?

Violet: Because I'm a vegetarian.

Luke: You are?

Violet: Yes

Luke: Why?

Violet: It's not because I think that animals are people to and all that shit. I just don't like meat.

Luke: Oh.

Violet: Why did you ask me that?

Luke: Because I don't know that much about you and I thought that it was a good conversation starter.

Violet: Talking about fish isn't a good conversation starter.

Luke: It started this conversation didn't it?

Violet: I have a better conversation starter.

Violet: Music.

Luke: Music is a good thing.

Violet: I wouldn't be hear if I couldn't listen to music.

Luke: Me neither.

Violet: I have something to say. And you are the only one that I can talk to.

Violet: Thank you so much for just being there for me. You are the only one that I can talk it without being judged. I don't know where I would be if you did t start to talk to me.

Violet: I almost ended everything the night you started to text me. I owe my life to you.

Luke: Vi, it kills me when you talk about killing yourself. I hate that you would even think about doing that.

Violet: I'm sorry.

Luke: Don't be sorry. I just want you to be happy.

Violet: you make me happy.