Feelings

Bruce scowled at the batcomputer. Where was this maniac? He had planted a bug on the Joker when he had stupidly attacked Gotham's Prince's banquet.

The computer beeped as the tracker came online... Uh oh...

"So THIS is where my Batsy lives!" The clown shrieked. "Needs a woman's touch if  you ask me."

Now he was Batman. "How did you get in here?" He demanded.

"Oh don't worry my Caped Crusader! I won't be here long!" The Joker crooned as something shot out and cut Bruce on the leg. "And that's my cue Ladies and Gents!" He cackled as Bruce fell to the ground and he turned to leave.

"Not so fast Joker." Bruce heard a feminine voice say. He looked up to see Wonder Woman with her lasso around the maniacal clown's throat. "What did you do to Batman?"

The twisted villain grinned wider than usual. "Oh... Nothing... Just a little thingy to help him sleep at night! Maybe even get laid!"

Diana growled at him. "What. Did. You. Do?" She seethed as she pulled her lasso tighter. "Now you will be forced to tell the truth!"

"It's a love potion! Of my own concoction! He'll be head over heels for the first woman he sees! Which I think will be you hunny." He said as he waggled his eyebrows.

She looked over at him as he tried to stand. "I'll be right back. Don't even think about going anywhere."

"Of course not! I wouldn't dream of it!" He laughed.

"Batman? Are you alright?" She asked as she helped him to his feet.

He groaned and held his head. "I'm fighting this potion. Diana... You have to get him to Arkham. Then leave me be till I flush this out of my system."

"Not so fast Batsy!" The clown smirked. "The only way to break it's power is to engage in an act of passion with the woman you first laid eyes on when it was administered! That'd be Wonder Girl here!"

"It's Wonder Woman you imbecile and what kind of act? Would a passionate kiss work?" She snapped back at him wanting to help Bruce.

He shrugged. "I guess it would but you know... Funny thing those hormones are... Once you get rolling it's hard to stop!"

Diana made regretful eyes at Bruce. "We have to make out or worse to break this."

"I know." He whispered as his face neared hers. The kiss was soft... Testing... But Diana knew that a soft kiss wasn't going to free him of this. She brushed her tongue against his lower lip, asking for entrance. He quickly allowed her to come explore his mouth with her tongue. She knew that this was harder for him than it was for her, she wasn't scared that she would feel good or bad in a situation. They sat there for a while, their tongues dancing against one another's. Diana realized the clown was right... Once you started, it was hard to stop....

"Bruce..." She moaned softly.

"Diana..." He whispered back. "Diana.... Diana!"

She sat straight up at the sound of her name. Dang that had been a crazy dream. That was the third time this week she had a dream like that. She didn't know why they were happening... She and Bruce had never looked at each other in that way before.

"Diana..." She looked up to see the face of her partner, Barry Allen. The Flash. "You okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah... Just a weird dream."

"That doesn't begin to cover it." He whispered. "You were calling Bruce in your sleep."

Her eyes widened. "I was WHAT?!?!"

She looked over Barry's shoulder to see Clark Kent, Superman nodding his head. "You were... What were you dreaming about?"

"Um... That... um... Bruce was drugged by the Joker... I was trying to save him." Not a complete lie.

Clark nodded. "That makes sense... The Joker just escaped Arkham yet again."

She winced. "He doesn't have any charity events any time soon does he?"

"Not that I know of..." Clark mused. "But then again... I'm never invited to those things."

She nodded. Bruce never invited anyone but Oliver Queen AKA the Green Arrow to his events... And only because Oliver was also rich like Bruce. "Perhaps I should check on him... If he does it's possible I've been warned so I can save him."

"That's not necessary Diana... He's here." Clark said with a smile. "Come on. We'll check on him together."

She nodded. "Alright... Let's go."

They came into the control room to see Bruce at a communicator talking to Nightwing. "Well what did you expect? Her to appear out of thin air? Go get some sleep I'll talk to you in the morning." He turned to his friends. "What now? Luthor causing trouble for you two love birds?"

Diana blushed slightly. It was true that she and the man of steel had quite the fling in years prior but then he met Louis Lane and that had ended. "No... I had a dream that the Joker had drugged you so Clark and I decided to check up on you."

"I'm fine. Joker is back in Arkham already. Nightwing took care of it." He said with little thought.

Clark nodded. "Do you have any charity events any time soon Bruce?"

The Dark Knight raised an eyebrow. "No. I actively avoid them nowadays. Unless it would be suspicious for Bruce Wayne to not attend, I don't leave Wayne Manor."

Diana breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. In the dream that was how the entire ordeal began."

Bruce nodded his head slowly. "I'll keep that in mind but I can handle myself. I don't need any metas watching my back. That's what I've got Grayson for."

Clark rolled his eyes. "Whatever Bruce. Diana and I aren't metas but we can take a hint. Just a simple friendly reminder: we can both fly and you cannot."

"Real nice of you to remind me. How could I have forgotten?!" He quipped sarcastically. "Thank you both for your concern. It really is touching but I can assure you. I. Am. Fine." He then slipped on his cowl and walked out.

Diana huffed. "He is such a fool!"

"A fool that ten to one will outlive us all." Clark sighed before turning and walking out.

Diana however decided to run out after Batman. "Bruce! Wait!"

He visibly tensed as she called him. "What Diana? I need to go home." He scowled.

"I want to talk to you about something unprofessionally... As two friends." She mumbled.

"Diana...." He warned. He hated talking about things other than work with his team.

But before either could respond, a violent blast knocked them to the floor. Diana jumped up but Bruce stayed on the ground... That's when she saw the shard of metal sucking out of his back. "Clark! Clark come quickly! It's Bruce!" She yelled as she attempted to stop the bleeding. When she shifted his body to get a better look, the shard had been pulled and he was bleeding out quickly. She needed Clark to cauterise the wound. She saw their friend come running, his face dirty from the blast. He quickly used his heat vision to seal the wound and stop the bleeding. "Get him to the med bay. I'll go see if anyone else needs help."

She pulled his was into her lap. What was happening to her? A moment ago her world was falling apart because her friend decided it would be a good time to fake giving up the ghost. But why? She groaned as the realisation hit her like a flood. "Hera help me." She whispered. "I've fallen in love with him. Haven't I?"