Little ones and wedding bells

Bruce rolled his eyes as Diana checked the safety settings on the seat for the umpteenth time. "It's FINE Diana... I ran every calculation I could. It's safe for Luna. Besides... It's not even that far. We can take the portal."

She growled. "I don't trust those things. One little thing gets misplaced and you're out by Krypton." She frowned. "If you come out at all."

He kissed her forehead. "It will be okay. Now let's go meet your nephews."

They walked through the portal, little Luna giggling and cooing at the lights. "I told you she'd be fine." Bruce mumbled to Diana once they were in the tower.

"Shut up."

Clark walked over and smiled. "Is this baby Luna? She's adorable!"

The little girl flailed her arms and legs at the sound of Clark's voice. "Gah!" She gurgled.

Bruce smiled. "Yes this is Luna. And she's very friendly. I'll break her of that once she's older."

"Don't you dare!" Diana scolded punching his arm lightly. "Hello Kal... Is the Jordan family here yet?"

He nodded. "Yes they're all in the gym with the rest of the team fawning over the little boys... They look just like Hal."

She rolled her eyes. "The last thing we need is two mini versions of him."

Clark smirked. "But a mini Bruce is so very needed."

"But what if she's like me?" Diana asked with a frown.

"What if the twins are like Dona?" He responded quickly. "I know you're not too fond of Hal but he is a part of the team and he is married to your sister so you'd better get used to him." He nudged Bruce. "Even though having a mini you wouldn't be too bad. Can't ever hurt to have another genius on hand."

He rolled his eyes. "Kansas? Go screw yourself." With that he walked away, taking Luna into the gym and leaving Clark and Diana to talk.

He saw Hal and Dona sitting there, each with a baby in their arms. The little boys had hazel eyes like their dad and sandy brown hair... Just like Hal... He walked over and sat next to them with Luna in his arms, her black hair and blue eyes a contrast to her cousins. "Hal? Good job. They're beautiful boys."

The green lantern blushed. "Thank you... Your daughter isn't too bad either. Looks just like Diana."

He smiled. "It's better that way. So Tobias and Halvern... Is that your full name?" Bruce asked with a smirk. "Halvern?"

Hal rolled his eyes. "No that's not my name. My name is Hal. I'm not telling you my birth name."

Bruce raised an eyebrow. "Challenge accepted."

"Challenge?" Hal paled. "Crap you're gonna figure it out aren't you?"

He nodded. "I am."

Dona chuckled. "His birth name is Harold... Harold Christopher Jordan."

Bruce smirked. "Thank you Dona. Your sister should be in here shortly."

Diana came in a few minutes later and kissed him. "How's it going?"

"Shiera doesn't trust me... Keeps threatening my life should I ever hurt you." He said with a frown. "Barry keeps saying he's gonna take Luna and keep her for himself."

She giggled. "Welcome to the life of a parent."

He groaned. "Everyone?! I have an announcement to make!" He called. "Diana and I are getting married!"

The room went dead silent as people processed the news. "Congratulations!" Dona exclaimed.

Clark grinned. "Good job Bruce. It's about time you let yourself be happy."

Hal grinned. "Well it hasn't been too long... Only a few months since he was happy last... I mean he does have a baby now."

Bruce punched him. "Shut up lantern."

Shiera grinned. "You guys should get married here!"

Diana grabbed his hand. "We're going to."

"We are?" He asked softly.

"Yes... We are." She said holding his hand tightly.

"Well you're here already! Why don't you just get married while you're here?" The Hawkgirl offered again making Bruce cringe.

"That's a great idea Shier!" Diana turned to Bruce. "What do you say?"

He took a deep breath. "I wanted to keep it small... Maybe just have it at the manor... Like my parents did."

She frowned. "No... Not an option. How about getting married tomorrow?"

"Fine... I guess... It's just... It's a little soon don't you think?" He asked nervously, glancing at Clark to try and signal for backup.

She kissed him hard. "Oh Thank you Bruce! Shiera we have some planning to do!"

He sat down hard. "You really need to learn how to tell when your team member is in distress Clark."

He chuckled. "Sorry... I was busy watching your baby try to strangle you..."

Bruce rolled his eyes, now able to feel the set of tiny fingers on his throat. "Luna..." He sighed. "Little moon, Daddy is in a spot here... I don't know what to do." He muttered kissing the little girl's forehead.

(I'm sorry guys... But I had to get this stuff out of the way... I know it's boring blah blah stuff and really short but I wanted to get it out of the way.)