Veronica Vixen

"Here you are Mr. Wayne." Veronica cooed.

"Thanks V." He said taking the papers absentmindedly. "Can I get some coffee?"

"Sure thing... Brucie." She called sauntering out.

He looked up to see her swaying her hips as she walked away. What was up with her?

Veronica spritzed herself with perfume and touched up her hair and makeup. "This is the day Nica... you are gonna make yourself the future Mrs. Bruce Wayne..." she cooed to herself as she primped. She had taken every precaution to make herself look as pleasurable and alluring as humanely possible. She needed Bruce Wayne to be her man. Veronica grabbed the cup firmly by the handle and returned to the office of the CEO. "Here you are Brucie."

He shot her a questioning glance before he took the cup, their hands touching much longer than necessary. "V are you alright? You're not acting like yourself. You seem... off."

"Oh I'm more than alright Mr. Wayne..." Her eyes twinkled. "I'm just elated to be invited to the expo this weekend as your date. I was flattered to receive the invitation." She said showing him the paper.

He frowned. "V... I don't mix business and pleasure... I didn't send this. I asked Diana Prince to be my escort for the expo. Wonder Woman..."

"But this... then how?" She faked hurt. "I thought just maybe... after all these years... after all we've been through together... that maybe... just maybe..."

"V... you're my employee." He cut her off. "It would be highly inappropriate for me to take things any further." His phone rang. "Hello? Hey... yeah... I'll be right home." He looked up. "Sorry V... Something is going on at the manor. I'll be back later today."

She was biting her lip as he left. She needed him... Inappropriate or not... "of course Mr. Wayne." She said softly but her tone held an edge.

She decided to follow him. What could he do important that he left the work of finding more money to go attend to it? She saw him pull up to Wayne manor and gasped as he opened the door. A bomb could have gone off right next to her and she would have been less surprised than by what she just witnessed. A child no more than a year old running up and hugging him tightly shouting... "Daddy! You home!"

Bruce grinned. "Yes little moon I'm home!" He hefted her up and kissed her chubby cheek. "Now lets go see why your mother needed m-... Diana?! Why is there a chandelier on the floor?!" She heard him call. Diana? Diana Prince?! The Wonder Woman?!

But why?! How could he?! She wondered to herself. She needed him for herself. How dare this woman make moves and children with HER man?! She quickly sent him an email and a text before she ran up to the door and knocked, Bruce answering a moment later.

"V? What are you doing here? I told you I was gonna work at home..."

"I sent you an email and text saying stuff was left in your office so I decided to run it over to... is that a baby?!" She pretended to be seeing Luna for the first time over his shoulder, the little girl peeking out.

He tensed up. "Yes. This is my daughter Luna."

She tensed her jaw. "I never expected you to be the double life kind of person..."

"Well... it all kinda happened so suddenly... we want to keep her out of the limelight and give her a semi normal life."

She smiled sweetly. "Of course. I can understand that motivation..." she stepped back. "I will... leave you alone then..."

"Thanks V. I appreciate it." He smiled and picked Luna up. "Knew I could count on you to help me keep my private life... well? Private."

"Of course. I'd do anything for you... Brucie." She smiled with a twinkle in her eyes. 

She turned around and left. A plan forming in her pretty yet devious head. He wanted to keep his private life private? She could help... for a price...

A few days later, Bruce was at the office when Veronica dropped a letter on his desk. "You may want to read that."

He opened the envelop and began to look at the contents. A photo of him holding Luna and an article written by one Veronica Vixen, and a publishing date for a week from present... "What the heck V? What is this?!"

"Your private life." She said seriously. "Your sanity. Your precious little family."

"You're blackmailing me?" He asked with a growl, his fists closing, crushing the paper in the process.

She smiled. "I promised myself that before I die I will have Bruce Wayne for myself even if for only a night." She leaned on his desk. "So here are your options."

He sat back with an expression of stone. Ready to hear her terms.

"One, you ignore everything I say. I run the paper and you are exposed for living the double life you do." Her smile widened. "Two, you agree to spend one solitary night with me. Mine for an evening. To do with as I please. And by that I mean I get to sleep with you." She pursed her lips. "And then your precious little family gets to stay hidden until you're ready to expose them."

He growled. He promised Diana he would keep Luna out of the public eye until she was school age... he had two years left on that contract... "Fine..." he said defeatedly. "I'll give you one night."