Surprise surprise!

He led Diana back through the portal that landed him in the Batcave. "Welcome to my home." He said leading her up into the main house.

"Uncle Bruce you're home!" A young boy of about four ran up and crashed into him.

"Hey Richy!" He said picking up the little boy with a rare smile. "Where are your parents?"

"Ma is in the kitchen wit Alfred. Dad is sleepin!" He said with a grin. "Can you play wit me?"

"Not now buddy... Go to your room and play for a while..." He said putting him down.

Diana frowned. Who was this boy? She quickly righted herself. "Hello Richy." She said smiling and looking him over.

"Hiya... Should I go now?" He asked looking at Bruce.

"Yes run along." He said before he showed Diana to a room. "This will be your room while you're here."

"Okay. Thank you Bruce." She aid giving him a small smile and looking around at the very expensive looking room.

He sighed. "I hope you'll be comfortable. Alfred will be available at all times just pull this." He pointed to a rope by the bed. "He insists on waiting on everyone in this home."

"Oh, alright." She said seeing he was about to leave. "Couldn't you stay for a little?" She asked

"Stay? Why?" He asked softly, confused and little nervous about her being in his home.

She sighed. "I haven't seen you in three months, I'd like to just lay down with you." She said shrugging her aching shoulders

He nodded and moved over to the bed. "So you want to catch up?"

"Yes please. She answered laying down stiffly, her belly getting in the way.

He sighed. "Well besides Richy, there's nothing new with me."

Diana tried to lay her head on his chest, she really hadn't relaxed since he left her on the island. "Who is he to you?"

He tensed. "Diana..." He mumbled. "I... I don't know if I'm ready for that..."

She sighed and pulled away. "Then just go, I want to rest." She said sitting up fully.

He stood and started to walk out. "I hope you'll be comfortable here Diana."

She rolled on her side away from him it felt like she was in a hotel.

A while later she heard a knock on the door. "Miss Diana? It's Alfred. May I enter?"

She sighed and sat up. "Come in Alfred." She said rubbing her swollen stomach.

He walked in carrying a bowl of soup. "Hello. I brought you some chicken gnocchi soup. It worked wonders for Mrs. Wayne when she was carrying Bruce."

She smiled and took it. "Thank you Alfred, I haven't had a good soup in a long time." She told him.

He smiled. "Well I hope it works for the obvious pain you're in. I only wish I could do more for you." He said and yet she could hear a double meaning behind his words.

She smiled at him. "Thank you Alfred, I think you'll be my friend here." She said, rubbing her stomach again.

"I think I shall." He said turning to leave. "If you need me for anything, even just to talk, pull the rope."

She smiled, again. Drinking her broth in silence, the warm liquid did do wonders to calm her child, now she just needed something to help with her aching back.

A while later the door opened and a flustered looking Bruce came in and started searching through the desk. Paying no mind to her.

"What are you looking for?" she asked having been half asleep when he barged in.

He jumped. "Dang it I forgot you were in this room. I'm sorry Diana... I misplaced a subpoena...."

"You leave subpoenas laying around?" She asked with a chuckle.

"No I put legal documents in this desk... Or the one in my office... It's not there and I can't find it in here."

"I'm sorry." She told him sitting up with a wince.

"Are you alright?" He asked, worry tinting his voice.

She smiled. "Carting a baby around isn't easy ya know.... My back neck and shoulders are really sore."

In an instant he had crawled onto the bed behind her, massaging her sore muscles with expert movements.

"Ohh Bruce..." She moaned in relief, her head falling back onto his shoulder. "That feels wonderful."

"I'm glad." He mumbled before he moved his hands to rest on her stomach. "I'm going to be a father..."

"Mhh hmm..." She said sleepily. "Very soon too."

He laid his head on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry Diana... I... I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I'm scared."

She turned her head and kissed him softly. "So am I. We'll get through this together."

He gently kissed her temple. "Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?"

"Yes. Barry confirmed it for me last month. We're having a girl." She said with a lazy smile.

He bit his lip to keep from smiling. "Have you picked a name?"

She turned to face him again. "I was hoping you would help me choose a name."

He sighed. "I've always liked the names Luna and Martha. But I don't know what you like."

"Well even though I think naming the baby after your mother is cute, I think she deserves a unique name. I like Luna. How about Luna Martha Wayne?" She offered with a smile.

He nodded. "Okay. I like that. Little moon." He said gently rubbing her swollen stomach.

Then she winced. "Ah! Bruce! My water just broke!"

Ah hell.

About six hours later he heard Diana's screams stop, and the cry of a baby fill the house. Her sister came out of the room and smiled. "Congratulations. She's a healthy baby and my sister is doing fine."

Alfred smiled. "Surprise Master Bruce. A very welcome one."

Bruce smiled as Dona placed the wriggling newborn into his arms. "Hello little moon." He whispered gently kissing her forehead before he looked over at Diana's sleeping form. Maybe, just maybe they could make this work.

Hey guys! I hope you've enjoyed this chapter! In the media section is a picture of baby Luna! Isn't she adorable?! Well until next time! -Jasmine