Mr. & Mrs. Trouble

"Diana... Are you sure you want to jump into this head first so soon?" He asked once he finally had her alone again.

"Bruce Wayne." Uh oh... "I carried your child. I'm perfectly fine marrying you on short notice. Besides. The sooner we do this, the less time you have to talk yourself out of it." She said with a knowing smile.

He blushed a little at her guessing his reason for aprehension. "I don't know Di..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "This is against everything I know. Everything I've clung to."

"And everything that made you miserable and brooding." She added.

He smiled. "You're right. I'm still not comfortable getting married here instead of at the mansion."

She kissed him. "It was either here or Themiscura and there they wouldn't have been so nice to the groom."

Bruce thought hard on that. "I guess this is the best option then."

"You're not just a pretty face!" She teased. "Get some sleep Bruce. We get married tomorrow."

---

"Do you Bruce Wayne, take Diana as your lawfully wedded wife? To love and to hold, in sickness and in health? For richer and... I guess in your case for richer or richer? Till death do you part?"

Bruce glared at Clark. "I do, wisecrack."

The man of steel giggled. "And do you Diana Prince, take Bruce to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love and to hold, in sickness and in health? For richer or poorer? Till death do you part?"

"I do." Diana chuckled.

"Then by the power invested in me by the United States of America's government; I now pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss her Batsy."

Bruce rolled his eyes and kissed her softly. "Can I punch him with a glove of Kryptonite now?"

"No Bruce!" She laughed, punching him gently. "Diana Wayne... I like the sound of it."

He smirked then. "So do I." He rested his forehead against hers. "Forgive me for having second thoughts about this."

She smiled and turned towards their friends with a smile. "I forgive you Bruce. But now you're all mine." They walked out hand in hand and not even an hour later Shiera and Clark were trying to get details about what Bruce had planned for their honeymoon.

"I'm telling you it's nothing big. We aren't even leaving the manor. There is no sense for a wedding night since we already have a kid." He rolled his eyes as Clark laughed. "What Kansas?"

"No need for a wedding night... Uh huh... Sure. If you two don't use protection you're gonna have a school bus full of kids."

Bruce growled and walked back towards the portal to his home. This married thing was already a wart on his backside. This was mostly done out of curtesy to Diana and Luna. It was the right thing to do. Didn't mean he was going to enjoy it. Diana came up behind him with Luna and he felt a pair of little hands pull on his black curls. He needed a haircut. He turned and kissed his baby. "Hello little moon. I assume you want something?"

The baby giggled and held out her arms to him. "She wants her daddy." Diana cooed as she looked at him reverently. She loved him so much and he only wished he could return that to her.