It Only Takes One

Sorry, sorry, sorry for the late update. Again I'm so sorry you guys. It's summer and I just can't find the time, but here's the chapter, enjoy.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

"What was that?" dad asked.

I shrugged and tried to look clueless, "I have no clue."

"Boys!" Lilly yelled up at them, "Are you ok?"

We heard tripping and grunting as the three boys made their way downstairs, one on top of the other. They ran down the stairs until they came into our view. Blake stood in the middle while Cole took his left and Shawn took the right.

"What is this?!" Blake yelled as he showed us his, Cole's, and Shawn's football jerseys.

Suzie looked like she was having a hard time controlling her laughter, Lilly also seemed to be having troubles but she also seemed confused. My dad just stared at the jerseys and chuckled while me, I full out laughed.

"Wha-what happened?" Lilly finally said giggling.

The jerseys weren't their regular white and blue. No now it was pink and blue. The whole thing was now pink and the only detail that stayed the same was the blue strip on the shoulders.

"You tell me," Blake said pulling out a red sock.

"I must have accidently put it in with the white clothes," Lilly said looking at the sock, "I'm sorry you guys."

"Well what are we going to do?!" Shawn shouted.

"We have try-outs this week!" Cole yelled.

"You could just wear these unti-" Lilly started.

"I am NOT going to practice wearing pink shorts!" Blake yelled interuppting her.

"Well....you won't get a new shirt until you try-out. So your just gonna have to make this work," Lilly said.

"Wow," Suzie finally said, "It only takes one red sock to turn three jersey's into pink flowers."

We all stared at her and her face suddenly lit up.

"Oh my god if you put a blue sock will it turn the shirt blue?" She said like she just had a break through.

"Why do you even want to know that?" Blake glared.

"Because then you guys would look like Smurfs!" She said then added, "That would be cool."

Dad, Lilly, and me started to laugh.

"I actually want to try that now," I said truthfully. I never thought of that. That'd be a great science expirement.

"Ok well how about this," Dad said, "I take you guys to that sport's store and get you all the new U.S.A Soccer league jersey?"

The guys stood in shock.

"Wait what?" Cole asked.

"Yeah why not? The new shirts came in and I hear you collect them. You can either get the cleats or the shirt, but not both." Dad said.

"No Bill that's to much," Lilly said.

"I'll take the offer," Blake said rudely.

"Blake!" Lilly snapped.

My dad just smiled, "I'll meet you guys in the car."

My dad grabbed his keys and swirled them around his fingers before heading out to the garage door.

Lilly walked up to Blake, "Your in big trouble and when you get back we're having a talk. That goes to the three of you."

With that Lilly walked off and headed to her room. Huh? Blake was in big trouble, it took everything in me not to laugh.