The Arcade

"Yay! We're here!" Suzie yelled as I pulled up in the arcade parking lot. 

In a flash Suzie took off her seat belt and was out the door. I chuckled and went after her, twirling the car keys around my fingers. 

"Come on Tori," Suzie said impatiently.  

I walked even slower, trying to tease her. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the entrance. I made sure to drag my feet and laughed as Sue struggled against me. Finally we walked into the arcade. 

The arcade was dark and the only lights came from the different games and the dimmed lightbulbs. There was a section of the arcade where they had booths if you wanted to snack on some pizza or nachos, but the rest was just an arcade. There are so many games its insane. And every here and there you'd see a machine to change your cash into coins. Twenty bucks already got you about a hundred coins. 

"That'll be twenty dollars," The front desk lady said. 

I payed the fee and she handed me and Suzie a wristband. We quickly put it on and started to walk around seeing which games we were going to play. 

"Oh I am so playing that one," Suzie said. 

I followed her gaze and laughed, "Terminator?" 

"Yes Terminator, its so freaking cool!" She said. 

I laughed, "Remind me why I let you see that movie?" 

"Because I had seen predator and you wanted me to see one of Arnold's other movies," She said matter of factly. 

"Oh yeah now I remember," I chuckled, "Don't tell dad." 

Suzie laughed, "I won't." 

We kept walking around for a while until I saw a very familiar head. Mark. And at his side was Conlan. They were sitting down on one of the random benches you find every so often. 

I bent down by Suzie and whispered in her ear. She nodded in agreement.  

"Go," I whispered and pushed her forward. 

She ran towards Mark and jumped on his back, "Help me help me! I can't find my daddy!" 

"Suzie! What the heck?" Mark said laughing. 

I walked over and laughed along with him, "Nice job Sue." 

We high fived each other and she got off of Mark. 

"What was that for?" Mark asked. 

"For fun, duh. Honestly Mark don't you know the meaning?" Suzie asked. 

I laughed, "Conlan where's my hug?" 

Conlan chuckled and gave me a hug, "Hey Tori." 

"Hi Conlan, ready to have fun?" I asked. 

"Are you kidding?! Heck yeah," Conlan replied. 

I laughed and handed him a twenty, "Here but give half to Suzie." 

Conlan smiled as he took the bill, "I will." 

I looked over at Suzie and handed her my phone, "Call if you need anything." 

"Ok Tori," She looked over at Conlan, "Race ya to Rambo?" 

"Go," Conlan said sprinting off. 

Suzie ran after him yelling about him getting a head start. 

Me and Mark laughed as we watched them run off. 

"So which game first?" Mark asked. 

I thought for a minute. Out of all the games here which should we go to first?