Some Accidents Are Forever

Shawn's POV

We had just finished dinner. And I swear me and my brothers were straing at Tori the whole time. She was Trent's victim this year. Of course she was, here was no history of her. Nothing. Zip. Nada.

After Trent told us that we all just looked at each other. Probably thinking the same thing: holy shit he chose Tori!

Couldn't he have choosen her last year. Nope he had to choose our new stepsister.

We acted like we knew her but not personally. Or that we've seen her in the halls. Blake said he remembered her because he spilled blue paint on her, but other than that we were all just shocked that he chose her.

"Sibling meeting," Cole annouced as we walked up the stairs.

We all walked up to Blake's room and Blake layed down on his bed. I took the small bean bag and Cole took the rolling chair at his desk.

"What?" Blake asked.

"Shouldn't we tell Tori about Trent?" I spoke up. Man I hated that girl, but I really don't want to see them together. And if Trent starts saying that she is really good, I might as well throw up.

"Why should we tell her?" Blake asked.

"I'm still trying to figure that out too," Cole muttered, "I mean should we tell her?"

"I just don't want Trent to start telling me she's good in bed," I replied.

Blake smirked, "That bitch wouldn't be good even if it bites up her ass."

The three of us laughed.

"Well she is our step sister," I muttered.

"She will NEVER be our sister!" Blake spat out.

"He's right, Tori isn't our sister." Cole said.

"I know, she's to much of a ass to be our sister." I said.

"But," Cole said, "Shawn your right. I don't want Trent to start telling us shit like that."

Blake groaned in annoyance, "Fine. But part of me wanted her to get knocked out by Trent. But yeah, I don't want Trent to tell me those things. We'll tell her tomorrow. When we get back from tryouts."

I nodded, "Sounds good."

Cole moved his fingers through his hair, "Think Trent will try to make a move or something?"

"I don't give shit," Blake said, "Just watch and see what he does."

"Ok," Me and Cole muttered.

I got up and stretched, "Night you guys."

"Night Shawn," They both said. I shook my head and left the room making my way to mine.

Tori's POV

It was Friday now and I was biking to school. Dinner last night was really werid. The guys kept giving me glances and at one point I was ready to yell at them to tell me WHY they kept staring at me. But other than that we ignored each other like always.

So anyways, right now I was about ten minutes away from school. Once I reached school I parked my and swung my backpack over my shoulders and headed towards the school building. I enetered and headed towards my locker as the bell rang. I yawned and headed towards homeroom.

When I sat down at my desk I looked behind me, but Mark wasn't in his seat. I shrugged it off and waited but he never came in. We were excused and I headed to first period. I went over and sat next to Cali.

"Where's Mark?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Maybe sick or something. Or just late."

"But I didn't get a text," Cali said pulling out her phone, "Did you?"

I pulled out my phone and checked the screen, "Nope."

"Here I'll text him," Cali said.

I sighed and texted Mark too. Mark usually texts us if he's not coming to school. And if he's sick he WANTS us to text him. That way he has something to do. On top of that he never told us he had a doctor's or dentist or whatever appointment.

"Don't worry Cali. I'm sure he's fine," I said. Even though I was worried to. Mark has been there for me since we were in third grade. And really he's never done something like this.

The teacher walked in and my worries were washed away as I got distracted in the lesson. After english I went to math and this time since Mark wasn't here, Blake decided to sit next to me.

I stared at him, "What are you doing?"

Blake smirked, "It's called 'cheating off the smart ass.'"

I rolled my eyes and started to do my work. Like Blake said, he copied down everything I did. When the teacher excused us I gladly left my seat and went towards chemistry.

I sat at my stool and made eye contact with Cali. She gave me a confused look and then flicked her eye's to Mark's stool. I shrugged and checked my phone. Still no new messages. Just then Trent walked through the doors and sat in front of me. He turned the stool to face me. Me still looking down at my phone and seeing if I had any messages at all.

"Hey Tori. What you doing there?" Trent asked.

"Huh?" I said dumbly looking up at him, "Oh just seeing if I got some text from a friend."

Trent chuckled, "So Tori I was thinking maybe later this weekend you'd like to catch a movie?"

I smiled, "Uhh sure."

Trent smiled, "I'll text you later then."

He gave me a wink then turned back to dace the teacher that just walked in. I looked over at Cali she gave me a smile and thumbs up. And for some reason I looked over at Cole. He was glaring at me, then he looked over at Trent. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my textbook. After class I stayed a couple minutes longer to gather my books.

"You're going on a date with Trent Micheals?" It was my lab partner. Trent had just left and I looked over at him.

"Yeah. Why David?" I asked looking at him.

He shrugged, "He's like the Trips. Players at everything and everyone."

With that David left me in the class. I watched him leave and then went back to gathering my books. When I was done I quickly headed to my locker and then to home ec.

"Cali," I said as I sat next to her, "I am seriously worried. Mark won't text back."

"I know it's freaking me out too," She said looking into her phone.

A thought suddenly hit me, "Hey! How about at lunch we call?"

"Yeah Tori that sounds great," She replied then looked up at me and smiled, "Sooo.....you and Trent huh?"

"Shut up," I muttered and looked down.

Cali laughed, "So where is he taking you?"

"He didn't say anything like that he said he'd text me, so calm down." I replied.

"Mmmm hmmmm, sure." Cali and me turned our attenion to the teacher who was telling us how good of a job we did yesterday.

After home ec, I heaeed into art. Now my least favorite class.

As I walked in I saw Blake smirk at me. I heard him mutter something, but I heard it clearly.

"Smurf," he said.

I chuckled and whispered something only he could hear, "Flamimgo."

Blake's smile turned into a glare which only made a smirk appear on my face. At the end of art class we all filed out and I headed to my locker to grab my lunch. Me and Cali met up and headed to the auditorium.

I yawned and pulled out my phone then handed it to Cali so she could dial.