Some Accidents Are Forever II

Ok since wattpad was being weird I had to break this chapter into three parts, so here is part two and then I will make part three. Sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks for being patient. And those comments really helped. I love you guys.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

I yawned and handed the phone to Cali so she could dial.

"Here you talk," she said hnding it back, "It's ringing."

"Hello?" Someone answered after a couple rings.

"Hi Mrs.Bennett its Tori," I said to Mark's mom.

"Hey Tori," she said and I heard a hiccup.

"Me and Cali were just wondering why Mark isn't at school?" I asked.

"Oh tori he's just sick. Yeah he's in bed sick, don't worry." Mrs.Bennett said.

"Alright, would you like us to bring his homework?" I asked.

"No it's fine," she said, "He'll just get it when he goes back."

"Ok. Can you tell him I called?" I asked.

"Of course. Goodbye Tori."

"Bye Mrs.Bennett," I hung up and looked at at Cali, "He's just sick."

"Oh ok, well we all get sick." She said with a shrug.

The reason I worry so much is this: Mark has been my best friend since third grade. He was there for me when no one else was and ever since my mom's funeral we were closer. I remember when I was sick one time and I didn't answer, he dktched school to make sure I was ok. We care about each other a lot BECAUSE we are best friends.

And Cali. Cali was also our best friend, but she didn't know the entire story of me and Mark. All she knew was that we were best friends, and don't get me wrong we love Cali. Me and Mark adore her because she brings excitement, energy, and fun into our small group.

Me and Cali headed towards the cafeteria and we sat down. We talked and ate our food and once we were excused we left.

I headed to history and walked in sitting in my desk. Since Mark wasn't here the chair next to me was empty. I watches the door as Trent and Shawn walked in. Trent looked over at Shawn, told him something and was about to walk when Shawn grabed his arm. They seemed to be having an argument, and whenever they looked to my direction I just looked down into my notes. Finally Trent sighed and sat down beside Shawn.

When I looked at Shawn I saw victory and determination. Like he had just won the fight. I rolled my eyes and payed attention to the teacher.

She was telling us how the project was due Monday and how if we brought it late it would be tardy. Blah, blah, blah.

Shawn had already agreed to bring the project Monday so me and Trent didn't have to worry about a thing. After class I headed to my locker, grabbed my stuff and sat in homeroom waiting for the bell to ring.

Once it did I bolted out of my chair and walked outside. Cali would have to ride the bus because of Mark not being here. I grabbed my bike and started to pedal down and into the dirt path.

Thirty minutes later when I reached home I noticed a car parked in the driveway. It was dad's car. I didn't even bother to put my bike in the shed, instead k layed it on the grass in the backyard and ran up the back stairs and into the house.

"Dad? Dad you home?" I yelled through the house.

"Yeah Tori I'm in the living room," he replied.