Untitled Part 1

It was in the middle of winter you find yourself being chased​ by a couple of bullies from your kidnagargen class. You keep running and you enter the woods you look back to see that the kids had stoped dead in there tracks. ' this is my chance!' you think to yourself as you start to run deeper in the forest.

~TIME SKIP CAUSE I SAY SO~

You find yourself lost in the cold. You where starving because those kids had taken your lunch so you haven't eaten since this morning. You keep walking around trying to look for a way out when you spot a blade stuck on a tree. You climb up on a big rock to reach it and grab it by the handle and try to yank it out. It easly slips out and you climb down the rock. You caferly look at the blade not realizing that there was someone behind you.

"Hey who's the kid?" a voice from behind says and you turn around to see two men carrying a big bag of cash. "Who cares you know the rules... No witnesses." the other man takes a pocket knife from his back pocket. Your eyes widden and you jump up and run off. "Get her!" the one who was carring the bag yelled and the other chases you. " Come on kid we'll end it fast." the man says as you are conored to a tree. You stare at the man with teary eyes the hand that he was houlding the pocket knife was shacking. " N-NO!" you throw the blade twords the man hitting him right in the chest and ran right past him and climbed up the very top of a tree to hide from the other guy. "S-So cold..." you mutter under her breath and you start to fall asleep.

(TIME SIKP AGAIN :p )

You wake up feeling something wrapped around your waist you look down and see a tall man wearing a black suit and red tie with.... No face?! You try to scream but your voice was so cold that all was came out was a tiny little squeak. The man lowers you down to the ground you try to walk but you collasp but before you hit the ground he picks you up and starts walking off. 'no someone! help!' you think to yourself but you couldn't move. ' Dont worry child. I mean no harm' a voice ecos in your head. Before you knew it you where in front of a larg old mansion.

He walks in and you feel a little warm as he sets you on a sofa. "Oh my goodness look at her slenderman this simply wont due!" another man with no face says but this one was different this one was wearing a sweater vest and glasses. "Just a moment I'll be back! " he yells as he runs out of the room and back in with cute (f/c) pajamas and a (f/c) ribbon. He puts them beside you and he takes off your wenter jacket, boots,, mittens and hands you the pajamas and points to a room for you to change. 'leave her alone treanderman. She's sick.' the man from earlier says as he picks you up. The one he called slender man. You start coughing badly and lean on the tall man houlding you and slowly fall asleep.

(*evil laugh* time skip!)

You wake up feeling warm you look down and see that you where wearing the pajamas from before. You feel the top of your head and feel a bow in your hair. ( kinda like the one rin the vocaloid wears but more like bunny ears) You start to crawl to crawl out of bed but your foot gets tangled up in the blanket and you fall face first. "O-Ow..." you wine a little and notice a window by the looks of it . 'm-maybe this is my way out I better hurry.' you think to yourself as you walk to the window and open it. You feel a cold breeze and you put on the your old clothes and climb out the window and fall into the soft snow. 'oof n-no time !' you tought and you get up on your feet and run off within a few hours you wonder back into civilisation and you run off to your house. "Mommy! Mommy! Im home!" you yell as you run in the house you see police everywhere rushing twords you.

(time skip where you're older)

It was years later you lived alone due to your mother passing away in a accident. You where walking from school with your best friend wearing a sweater, a long scarf, and the same bow from all those years ago you don't even remember where you got it from and a pink stuff bunny witch people make fun of you cause of it. As you two walk your friend starts to walk off in the woods. "W-What are you doing..?" "Come on I just wanna look at the view.Come on!" she says as she drags you along you squeeze you bunny closer. After a while the two of you come apon a old big house that looks abandon. "Come on lets go check it out." she says as she starts walk over there till you grab her hand and started trembling. She looks at you then back to the house where you bouth saw a man with no face standing at the doorway. "Run..." she whispers and runs off houlding your hand sbe was strong and fast wich was no suprise she was the leader of every athletic team in our school but you wernt like her. You start to slow down and trip over some snow. "(y/n)!HIDE!" you hear her scream and you get up and keep runing tears falling from your eyes till you come across a tree that looked as if you've been here before. You look down and see an old knife and a pocket knife. You pick them up and climb up the tree to hide. As you hug your bunny for dear life you slowly start to drift off into sleep.

-snap-

You wake up feeling something wrapped around your waist you look down and see a man with no face

standing at the bottom of the tree. You scream and grab the knife and stab the tentical and he hisses in pain as you fall off the tree you brace yourself for impact but you feel something catch you. You look up and see the man carrying you on his sholder. "Emma! Emma help!" you cry out for your friend but youn hear nothing. "What did you do to her" you say in a soft voice as you start to pass out.