Untitled Part 9

You wake up on the sofa. You try to sit up but yelp in pain as a bolt of pain goes through your shoulder. You sit up anyways and try to wrap your mind on how that sword came. You stare at the ground and get an idea.

"Kazam! Abra kadara! Oh magic sword come! Wish!!" you start yelling random magic words trying to make the sword pop up.

The puppeter walks down and looks at you confused.

"Hey will you keep it down!? Im trying to make puppets!" he yells and toss a pellow at your face.

You sigh in deffet then look over at him.

"Hey by the way...you never showed me your puppets. What do you make them out of?"you ask and he starts to look nervous.

"Out of the things everyone else brings! Bye!" he dashes upstairs leaving you confused.

You stand up and walk into slendermans office and plops on his desk.

"Slendy what dose everyone do here...?" you ask as he picks you up and takes you off his desk.

"Why Dont you just cone to work with jeff tonight and see?" he asks.

"Ok..." you say as you walk out.

(Midnight!)

You and jeff walk down a neighborhood. Jeff points to a house and the two of you climb up into a window. 'maybe there spies or there robbers...?' you shake off the last thought and go with spies as you look around the room you could tell that the person was a single lady. You walk into another room where jeff was right when killes the sleeping girl causing you to scream a little. Jeff starts to Wright on the walls.'this isn't right! That's a innocent person! Killings wrong!' You where so lost in tought that you didnt realize that Jeff was in front of you.

"Hey lets go you can do the next one..." he says as he puts his hand on your shoulder.

"No!" you yell and a larg flash causes him to fall black.

You look down to see that the sword was in your hands this time you got a better look. It was purely white and had a red ruby at the end. You look up to see Jeff runing at you but you swish your sword cutting his hoodie and strach his chest.

"Agh! Dang it! Im gonna kill you for this!" he yells.

"Killing is wrong! I wont let Innocent people die for your pleasure!" You tell as your eyes start to glow again.

You jump out the house and run into the forest with him chasing you. As soon as you knew you where a safe distance from the people you turn around just in time to see he was about to trow his knife at you. You swing his knife at him cutting his hand so he'd drop the knife.

"Ow! Oh I've been waiting to use this baby!" Jeff laughs as he pulls a gun out and starts shouting like crazy.

You zig zag only getting minor scratches. You get closer and knock him out just like Dreamshade. You tie him up and lean him against a tree. You turn to walk away to walk away carrying the sword on your shoulder.

"Looks like im on the streets again..." you say to yourself as you check your pockets only to find ten dollars.

You deside to go eat and you walk back into town your eyes back to normal. You walk to the nearest fast food place and order some fries and (f/f). You scarf it down as if you havent eaten in days. You notice that the people around you looked a bit scared. You glance at your sword.

"Its a cosplay..." you say and they all calm down.

You let out a small sigh and the sword dissapers again. You keep eating till you hear a couple of guys whispering.

"Hey check out that girl.She's hot."

"Dude shes so short."

"Hmm"

The whispers start to scare you and you quickly run out. They follow not to far. You pick up the pace but you feel someone grabing your wrist.

"Hey whats the rush" one of them say whith a smile.

(Dreamshade pov)

I walk around the streets and I see a goup of men srounding a girl. I couldn't see her face but I defently know she was in touble. I grab my gun and shoot in the air causing them to run off. As I walk over to the crying girl I realize that the trembling was (y/n). I sigh ,  hating myself for caring about her so much. She looks up and sees me. She looked terrified and she jumps up.

"I-Im sorry!" she yells as she wipes away her tears.

"I-Ill go...Im sorry about the mall thing...." she says as she starts to walk off.

"Hey do you even know where your going?" I follow.

(back to u)

you give him a simple nod and point at a street sign that said local police department. 

"A friend of mine is head of the police. Im going to go and ask if i could spend the night....anr for a first aid kit." you say as you look at all your scratches.

As you keep walking you feel your pain killers that Eyeless jack gave you was wearing off. You could feel your shoulder acking but you keep walking till you couldnt bare it anymore. You lean against the wall outside the police department and start crying holding onto your shoulder. Dreamshade stares for a moment then realize that at the mall he had shot you. He felt stupid as an officer runs out and rushes to you as a little boy follows.

"(y/n!) youre back!" it was Andrew he looked scared to see you crying in pain while his uncle helps you into the station.

Afterma few pain killers you felt better and you give Andrew a hug. 

"Hey no fair your getting taller!!" you tease as you ruffle his hair.

"And youre getting cuter."A voice behind you says.

You turn around to see Andy in a police uniforn. He walks over to you and kisses your nose lightly. You hear a low growl from Dreamshade making you smile at the fact he was jealous. Andy stands next to you houlding your hand as they start to ask a million questions. You start to feel overwhelmed with the questions till you feel an arm wrap around your waist.

"Im so sorry but me and (y/n) should be getting home." Dreamshade says glaring at Andy.

You smile nervosly as the two of them have a stare off. You couldn't realy move because Dreamshade had a strong grip around you. 

(cliff hanger! Kinda!)