Untitled Part 7

Its been a few months since you moved in the slendor manor and now its spring! You run down the stairs and jump up and hug Slenderman from behind.

"SLENDERMAN! I GREW!" you happly scream .

Slenderman stares at you for a moment then grabs a measuring tape and measures.

"SEE! Im 5.4!" you squeel and slenderman pats your head.

You run upstairs and dash into Splendy's to tell him but all you saw was an empty. You look around but nothing.

"Hey there...." you turn around to see offender right behind you.

He stares at you for a moment then puts his hand on your head.

"You look...taller...hmm looks like my babe is growing nicley." he wraps his arms around you and tries to kiss you till you hear yelling.

"OFENDER DONT!" You look past offender to see slendy trying to hold slendy back.

"Lay your hands off her!" you quickly brake free and walk off.

"Im gonna go shoping can any of you come?" you ask the people around the house but no one says yes.

"Fine ill just ask offender"

"Oh heck no!" you turn around to see a tall man With black hair in a black suit with a red tie.

"Uh...Slenderman?" you stare confused but didnt want to think much of it.

"Ok let me get dressed!" you yell as you go upstairs.

Some time later you come down and you wearing a soft yellow sun dress that went to the Your upper leg with light pink shoes and curls in your hair

"Ok lets go!" you say with a happy voice and slenderman teleports us to a big nice mall.

"Ok here's 200 have fun Ill be in the closets Book store..." he pats your head.

"Ok bye bye slendy!" you smile and walk off.

When you turn around you see slenderman srroundouned by sinle mothers and other woman. You giggle a little seeing how nervos he looked and walked away. You walk around a bit till you pass a classic music store.

"Hm..." you walk in and look around at all the music.

"My My aren't you a sight."

"Huh" you look up to see a young man about a year or two older than you he had blond hair and blue eyes.

"Thats a very lovely choice of music there." he says as he takes the record out of my hands.

"I-It truly is but its 500$...l-looks like i wont be able to g-get it.." you shyly smile as you take the record back and about to return it till he softly grabs your wrist.

"Allow me to bye it" he smiles and purches it.

"T-Thats a lot! Here at least t-take my 200!" you try to give him the money till you feel someone grabing your wrist.

"(y/n)..." you look back to see slenderman in his descise covered in diffrent shades of lipstick.

"I...Im gonna go home call me when you want to leave..." he says with a blank expression and wobbles away.

You watch him leave for a few seconds till You feel someone putting a paper in you hand and close it. You turn around and look at the young man again.

"Keep your money all I need is to see your beautiful face at my costume party tonight."he says with a wink.

"Oh c-can i invite my friends...?" you ask thinking of the slender brothers.

He gives a little wave dissmissind the question.