6

After a while you learn that the boy's name was Andy and that he was from Texas but was visiting his grandparents. After a while you and Andy had came out of a restaurant laughing when all of a sudden you feel long arms wrap around you from behind.

"Hey babe is this guy bothering you...?" the hug gets tighter as you struggle to brake free you knew that voice too whell it was offenderman but even worse he seemed drunk.

"Hey sir I think you should leave..." Andy says as he jerks you away from him hiding behind you causing offender to fall.

Offender stands up with an angery snarl and tenticals appear from his back and darted twords Andy.

"Get back!" You quickly react without thinking and you push him away standing in the way all you could feel is pain.

"(Y/N!)" Andy catches you as you fall to the ground.

He softly pushes back your hood revealing your teary eyes.

"Hey is she ok what happend! Someone call 911!" A lady screams as people start rushing to you.

"That wont be needed...." Offender picks you up and starts to walk away.

"No! ANDY TELL ANDREW TO MEET ME AT ELEMETY!" you scream at the top of yourlungs before you dissaper.

(Time skip) 

You where getting patched up while offendermam and jeff was getting the yelling of the life time. Jeff looks at you from the conor of his eye to see you sticking his touge at him.

"UGH THATS IT!" jeff takes him knife out and charges after you only to see slenderman 'glaring' at him while you hide behind slpenderman.

"M-Make t-the scary man s-stop..." you say innocently tugging on splendys jacket.

"Make the anoying midget knock it off how was I to know that was her house?! She didn't have to trow a knife at me!" jeff screams.

"My sweet innocent (y/n) would never do such a thing!" splendy says as he finishes bandging you up.

While he fix up your leg you dig in your bag and give splendys shirt back. Slenderman noticed the bag and dumps it on the table. You just stare as he digs through your stuff.

"Hey put that down.EEEP!" when you try to get up a wave of pain goes through your back and you lay back down.

"No no lets see what she has..." jeff says as he looks through the stuff to find your pink stuff bunny. 

Slenderman slaps his hand and give you your bunny along with the rest of your stuff. You just grab the bag still not talking to him.

"Ok! How do I get back to town? " you ask splendy and he scoops you up and puts you on his shoulders.

"You can't go anywhere for tonight come on lets get you to you rooooooom!" he says chuckling.

"Actually Splendy c-can I sleep with you tonight...? Your brothers kinda scare me..." you whisper the last part and he nods as he walks you to his room

Splenys room was huge it had a ball pit in it that looked like it could go on forever! Splendy puts you on his water bed (IDK i awalys thougt he'd had a water bed?) and changed into his pocka dotted pajamas. 

"So why do you wanna go into town again? D-Do you not like it here...? " he asks as he gets in the bed and you do the same.

"I...I just need to see Andrew one more time...just to say im sorry that I couldn't stay...and...Im hoping Andy will be there too I-I kind of like him..." you yawned and curled up against him and started to dose off. 

(dream)

You where running through the woods dressed in a simple white dress. You where running from something but didn't know what.you kept running till you saw a man who looks like Andy.

"ANDY HELP!" you cryout.

The man turns around and you relize his eyes where glowing blood red and had two horns. You take a few steps back as he gets closer.

"What where you expecting...? This...?" He turns into a horroraging red monster and you scream waking up to see the slender and splenderman dashing into the room.

You quickly hug slenderman without thinking shacking. 'child are you alright?' his voice ecos through your head. You keep shacking till he hugs you softly as you hold his jacket tight.

"What happend...?" the slince was broken buy splendy.

"I-Its j-just a dream..." you studder as you hug slenderman tighter.

"Whell dont worry look on the bright side now we can go meet Andy and Andreeeew!" he says in his childish voice.

(time skip) 

You where splenderman walking through the forest.

"I just know youll love Andrew! Hes so nice and he loves pockadotts and Andy is so nice." You tell splenderman as you make it to the abandoned school to see Andrew on the swings.

You sneek up behnd him and huged him tight making him jump a little. Andrew turns around and hugs you tight then noticed splenderman behind you and his jaw drops open.

"Andrew this is splendy! Hes a good friend of mine!" you say as splendy bends down to shake his hand.

"I like your jacket! Andy will be back soon he left to get some food!"he says in a rather loud voice.

Andrew never talked this loud or much at once. You stare at him for a bit as he goes and play with splenderman. He was jumping all over the place. As you stare at him some one sneeks up behind you and grabs your shoulder. You turn around to see Andy with a bright smile. You sigh when you see his green eyes lool down at you. He looked a bit worried. 'Whell...this is the last time I'll see him.' you tought to yourself and you quickly grab his shirt and gave him a small peck on the cheek. His face truns red and was about to say something till you hear scirons from the other side of the school. 

"Huh whats going on?" splenderman says as he puts Andrew on the ground.

Andy grabs your hands and put them behind your back as Andrew hide behind Andy. You start struggling to brake free.

"Stop whats going on?!" you yell as Andy swings you on his shoulders and runs to the noise.

"Were here to save you! I got uncle to come!" Andrew yelled as you tried to escape.

You start kicking causing Andy to drop you. You ran behind splendy who looked pissed and teleported away into the middle of the slender manor.

"Woah hey are you two ok? You look like you've seen zalgo or something?" You stare at trenderman confused and scared.

"Nap time..." you say as you walk over to the sofa and plop on there and passed out. 

(slenderman pov)

hear trenderman and i peek out of my study to see (y/n) passed out on my sofa and splenderman sleeping on the floor. I walk over and pick up (y/n) and walk over to splenderman and dump a glass of water to wake him up.

'why are you two asleep in the-' i stop when (y/n)  start to whimper in her sleep and cuddle closer to my chest. 

'go put her to bed...' I hand you over to splenderman and walk off.

(hey reader sempi ha sorry any ways the end was kinda random but im still learning. Hoped you like it bye!)