Part 5

You wake up to see Andrew had made poptarts.

"Morning kiddo!" you say as you ruffle his hair.

He was only a little shorter than you cause he was tall for his age. You had been babysitting him since he was three so you two where close. You hear a knock on the door and you go over to see it was the landlord. 

" Hey i just wanted you to know theres a but load of press on there way! You should try to stay indoors and send Andrew home." he says as he waves at Andrew.

"Actually Andrew was just about to leave thanks for the heads up can you drive him home so he wont get sick? Im gonna go head to someplace to hide." you say as you zip up Andrew in his coat and send him home while you get your snow gear on and go to the old elementary school. You used to hear that it was closed down because of two many kids going missing in the playground but you and Emma went there all the time as a secret hideout. 

You walk around the playground and climb the monkey bars and lay on the top staring at the sky softly singing the hanging tree ( the hanging tree look it up its good) as you start to dose off.

"Hey wake up!" you snap out of it to see it was lunch time. You where sneezing and shivering.

"Geeze you need to stop falling asleep at random placeses..." you look down to see andrew there with hot coocoo for him and you.

"S-sorry h-how about w-we go inside t-the school t-to warm up!" You say with a smile as you climb down and you both go into the abandoned school and into the nurse's room to get some blankets and you both drink the coocoo and head to your house. (luckly the press was gone.) You tuck Andrew in and go down stairs.

Some time later you hear a scream and you run upstairs with a pocket knife. When you get there you see Andrew struggling and a figure above him. Without thinking you trow the knife at the figure and drag Andrew to safety.

"Ow! How the heck!" you hear a voice yell in pain as you drag Andrew off and run out into the front yard.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!! UGH HE'S GONNA GET MAD IF I LEAVE WITNESSES! " the voice says with an angered voice.

"Dont look back Andrew! Keep running!" you say staring to head into the woods you push Andrew into a larg tree.

You climb up too and you both huddle together. You see Andrew only wearing pajamas so you take off your shoes and hoodie and give them to him. After a while you and Andrew climb down and you quickly take him to his house after that you run to house and start stuffing clothes in your back pack. 'I need to get out of here!' you think to yourself as you rush down stairs and out the door to see Andrew was there too with a bag of clothes.

"Andrew go home now!" you raise your voice but he keeps following you to the train station.

"Andrew...go home." you sigh and turn around to face him to see he was crying. 

"(y-y/n) I dont want you to go..." he cries as he hugs you tight.

"Andrew.....you its dangers plus this town has to many bad memories..." you sigh as you hug him back.

"Please you could live with me and uncle! A-And you're like a mommy to me...." he says softly and you hold back tears  

"Andrew the only reason Im leaving you here is because even though your uncle is strict he's the safest person to be with hes the head of the police...how about I stay till after Christmas...?" he nods at your suggestion.

You deside to walk him home after that you deside to walk around town and maybe buy Andrew a present. As you walk around with your bag you notice a tall figure in a trench coat and a fedora. You hide your eyes with your hood and try to keep walking. 'geeze I guess after all this time its easyer to avoid trouble' your thoughts where interrupted when you where tackled to the ground. You turn around to see a boy around your age with black hair and light green eyes above you.

"Hey are you ok? You almost got hit by a car I- woah..." he stares into your eyes for what seemed like forever then helps you up.

"So much for easyer to avoid trouble..." you mutter to yourself softly as you dust yourself off. 

"Hm...could you do me a favor...?" you stare up at him and he tilts his head blushing.

"Could you step off my foot?" you say wanting to get away from this guy way and he quickly takes a few steps back blushing.

( aww snap ya got a crush reader sempi ha sorry if its a tad random)