Untitled Part 8

(Dream shadow)

I stare stare at the boy who seamed to know her enject something into her and her breathing starts to calm down I look up at the boy and relize it was no other then Ben. Without a second tought I jump up and grabing my gun and start shooting without hitting anyone innocent. Ben doges all my shots yelling.

"No! Not the games!" he yells as he shoves the games in his shirt.

I was about to about to shoot but someone jerks my on my arm making me miss. I turn around to see (y/n) tears falling from her eyes. I watch her as she looks at me terrified. I try to put my hand on your shoulder but you back away and run off.

"(Y/N)! Grr!" I go chase after Ben.

I lose him when he jumps into a tv. I ball up my fist and start shooting the tv out of anger! I calm myself down and turn around to start looking for(y/n).

"(y/n)?...(y/n)?!" I look around the mall calling for her like an idiot.

I walk around till I hear a soft voice crying. I look around a bit till I see her sniffling all by herself. I sneak up behind her and place my hand on her shoulder causing her to jump shacking.

"G-Get away..." she cries as jumps up backing away.

she stares at me scareded. She looked sick. I sigh and stand up and grab her by her arms and look at her.

"I said let go!!" she yells and a huge bean of light causes me to fall back.

When I look up I see (y/n) houlding a sword.

"You're one of them..."I say in a low growl as my eyes glow.

(your turn!)

You stare at the sword in shock then at Dreamshade whos eyes where glowing bright blue.

"I should of known... You betrayed me." he says as he shoots at you.

"Eeek wait no!" you panic and dodge the bullets and try to run.

"As soon as I'm done with you I'm gonna kill your partner in crime too." he says as he keeps shooting.

You stop in place when you hear him and you feel a pain in your shoulder. You fall to your knees crying. Your shoulder was bleeding badly. You look over to the sword and grab it. Your eyes glow slightly bright and you stand up still bleeding.

"I dont wanna fight! Killing is wrong! But...I will defend my friends!" I point the sword at him with a determined look.

He starts shooting and you zig zag trying to dodge them as you get closer to him. You heard people crying and screaming.

"Im sorry..." I say softly as I knock him out with the end of my sword hard enough that you knock him out.

You look down sofly feeling dizzy and see you had lost a lot of blood. Your eyes stop glowing and the sword dissapers. You stumble a little and was about to fall till you hear someone yell your name. You look up to see Ben and the slender brotheres.

"See I tould you!" Ben yells.

"(y/n)!" slenderman screams as he run to you as you pass out.

'im sorry...Dreamshade'

(meh reader sempi i wanna take a small vacation from wrirtting! I wanna refresh my brain but if you dont want me to just say k?)