Untitled Part 10

They keep glaring at each other. You glance at andy and his eyes flash red as a pink mist fills the air. Andrew falls to the  ground along with Dreamshade.

"Ah!Andre- ugh" you fall to the ground. 

Before you passed out you see Andy tranceform into a hideous creature.

"Im sorry but I cant allow you to leave them...you'll ruin my plans." Zelgo says as he picks up you and teleported to the woods. 

You start to wake up to see zalgo right in front of you. You start to scream only to have him cover your mouth with one hand as his claws dig into you cheek. He use the other to start cutting you at random places.

"I need you to look like you where attacked..." he mutters.

You keep struggling and you kick him hard just as a flash appears and the sword in your hands. He growls and in a flash his claws where in your gut. The sword falls to your side as you scream in pain. As takes them out and you fall to the ground.  

"Spleny h-h-help!" you start to scream out his name knowing that he was out around the time.

You keep screaming and crying in pain as you try to drag yourself with your sword. You lean aginst a tree Softly sobbing. 'this is all my fault...' you thought to yourself. 'Ill do anything to get them back...' you start to feel num and you just stare at the sky softly singing The Hanging tree(look it up) as you pass out.

"Miss (y/n)?! You're up!" 

You flutter your eyes open to see sally softly smiling. You sit up to see your scratches gone. You look back at sally softly and jerk her over to you hugging her tight.

"Wow miss look at your back!" she sounded supprised.

You glance over and see two scars on your back. You put on a hoodie(its jeffs) to hide them. 

"Lets keep this between us for now. How long was I asleep?" you ask as you ruffle her hair.

She points outside to see it- whait whats the heck its snowing?! You stand but just fall to the ground. You noticed how skiny you where. 'dang im a tooth pick!' you thought to yourself as you get back up and stare at the window.

"Is anyone else here?"

"Yeah daddy is here cooking but everyone else is Christmas shoping." 

You pick up sally and give her a piggy back ride down the stairs and into the kitchen. You put sally down and sneak up behind slender.

"D-Daddy im hugery!" you use your baby voice trying to sound like sally.

"Ok dinner is almost here sweety I-" he turns around to see you. 

Sally was trying hould back her laugh as slenderman drops the plates causing them to brake and he guickly hugs you tight. For some reason you started crying with joy as you hug him back.

"Im so sorry slendy...I promise I wont run away again and wont fight again!" you keep crying and he higs tighter.