"JOB"

You stare at slendermans blank face in a trance then looks back down at the form
"HAHAH! As if he can make us get jobs! Heh midget will be acused of child labor where ever she works!" He slaps your back gently but an idea pops in your head.
"Ah! J-Jeffy that hurts!" You sobs covering your face
"Papa big brother hates me I know it why is he so mean? I try to act funny like him but he's so mean" you fake cry as Slenderman sighs holding you
"Obviously she is innocent seeing she has only you to look up to Jeff you're getting that job come on (y/n) I'll show you how to be good" he walks away holding you jeff staring shocked.
You give him a evil smile flipping him off as you're carried away.
*Time skip*
Slenderman takes you to the kitchen
"okay let's see....who will be a good influence for you....
Bens a baby , Jeffrey is an IDIOT, Sally is too young, offender is.... offendery, slendorman is too innocent, trendorman will use you as a modle....hmm"
As he kept talking you knew slenderman was the only one in the mansion who would let you get away with anything even not eating leek soup you hug yourself thinking.
'hmm maybe I should challenge myself....'
You look up and see yes still talking
"Daddy I want Uncle offender to help me!"
You smile as he grew dead quite
"Child....WHY?!"

"Because he's your big brother he taught you to be you plus you spoil me"

He sighs scratching his bald head

"I can't believe I'm going to let you do this"

"But I can believe it little bro I have a way with the ladies" offender says walking in

"When I'm done with you, you're going to be the toughest most responsible little girl in the mansion but first thing first...."
He slams a bowl of leek soup in front of you

"Eat"

You gag not waiting to eat it.

"Fine every time you won't do what I say I get to kiss you"
He says

Slenderman was about to kill him till he sees you chug down the soup like soda he sighs giving offender a high five.