Chapter 11

(Eva's POV)

"Missed"

"Missed"

"Missed"

"SCORE! One point for the D-man!"

The movie ended about 45 minutes ago and no one wanted to get up get another movie so we all just sat here eating the popcorn. That was until we started throwing it at each other.

I watched as Danny and Alex try to throw popcorn into each others mouth from their bean bag chairs. It's funny to watch because they look like idiots with there mouths open making weird noise. Hahaha.

So far, Danny's winning by 2. But I sat there arms crossed because they banned me from the game because I kept hitting them in the eyes. But it wasn't my fault! They have big eyes, and I don't know what happened! There must've been a draft or something.

"Stop pouting Eve. When you get better at aiming you can play again" Danny said while throwing a piece of popcorn at Alex's fat head.

"Stop pouting Eve blah blah blah blah" I say in a high pitched mocking voice. I looked over at Danny who's just glaring at me because he hates being mocked. Cry baby, I smirk and shrug my shoulders.

"I quit. Not because I'm loosing but because Danny you keep hitting my forehead" Alex said as he got up to stretch his legs.

"Not my fault you got a bigger forehead than you do mouth"

"Oooooooooooooooooo are you just going to take that Alex?" Instigating my brothers has always been fun for me.

"Oh yea! Well at least I don't have a bigger mouth than I do forehead!"

I looked at Danny and we both started cracking up!

"What kind of come back was that?!" I yelled half laughing at a blushing Alex

"Watever I'm tired. I'm going to go get some food!"

At that moment both mine and Danny's stomach growled.

"I'm coming with you" I stretched trying to get that tingling feeling out of my legs. It always reminds me of when the tv when it looses signal and all those black dots appear on the screen.

"Same. I could eat a cow!"

"You are a cow" I replied rolling my eyes at Danny.

He put a hand over his heart and pretended like he was hurt.

"I resent that! Now my feelings are hurt and now I just have to go eat them away thanks to you! Do you know what Ice cream does to my thighs!"

"Drama queen." Alex and I said at the same time. High giving each other because we're that cool. Leaving a dramatic Danny behind we went downstairs & into the kitchen

"Ok so frozen pizza, frozen fries or ice cream?" Alex says

We all look at each other and it's decided.

"All ." We all smirk and get to work. I'm in charge of the pizza, Danny's in charge of the fries, and Alex is in charge of the ice cream Sundaes.

45 minutes later we all have a piece of pizza, some chile cheese fries and a banana split. We eat so much it's ridiculous!

"Hey! Why do you get more caramel syrup!" Danny said looking at Alex's plate. Hmmm he does have more than the rest of us.