Chapter 21

(Eva's POV)

           "Eva wake up!"

            "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!" I screamed falling off the bed. I turned around with my hand on heart trying to stop it from coming out my chest.

            "Seriously Alex! Again!?" I looked up at a grinning Alex.

             "Sorry eve but cmon hurry dad said the witch is suppose to be here in 10 minutes. He said wear something you don't mind shredding." With that he walked out leaving me on the floor.

             I go to the restrooms, handle my business, brush my teeth, fix my curly hair and put on some lotion, perfume, and change.

              I think I'll just wear a white tank top, with my old black and blue shorts. So that's exactly what I did.

               I give myself a once over and the mirror and decided this is good enough.

    'Here goes nothing' I thought to myself as I head downstairs. Just as I hit the last step, Braxton and James come through the door.

           "Goodmorning Evangeline." James says. Braxton just give me a nod and a bored look.

           "Goodmorning Alpha Braxton, James." I say giving them both a smile.

           I hear a growling sound and I look at James to see him smirking.

             "Did you guys hear that?" I asked and James Nods his head.

             "Yes. It was my son." I look over at Braxton and he's starring daggers at his father.

            "It was not me." He said still looking at James. Liar.

             "Ok then. Well, everyone's in the kitchen. Please, follow me. " I said and started walking towards the noise of my brothers.

             "Alpha Braxton, James. It's nice to see you too again. Will you join us for breakfast." My father asked as I take a seat between Nate and Danny.

            "We'd loved too. Thank you." James says as they sit on the other side of the table. My father is at the head of the table and to his left Nate, me, Danny and Alex. On the other side James and Braxton. Who just so happens to sit right in front of me.

             "Eva would you please serve these two?"

              "Yes father."

          I get up from the table and go into the kitchen.

              "We have pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, strawberries, and toast. What would you like?" I asked as I take two plates from the cabinet, well try anyways. Who keeps putting them up here?

             "This is ridiculous. Alex I've told you not to put them on the second shelf because I can't reach." I said turning around and glaring at him.

               "It's not our fault you're short. Plus it's funny seeing you struggle." He smirks.

                "Alexander..." My father says in a warning tone. Alex just shrugs his shoulders and continues eating.

               "I'm not short." I say more to myself as I reach trying to get to the plates.

                A hand reaches over my head and takes down two plates. I turn around to see my hero.