Always Remember...7

What are you doing here?" he asked coldly.

"I came to talk to you" I said simply not showing any emotion towards him. Knowing if I did show any emotion he would take advantage of that.

"Well you're the last person I want to talk to. So do us both a favor and disappear."

"Listen I get that you don't like me or whatever. But I didn't come here to argue with you. All I want to know is why?" I said cutting straight to the point.

"Why what?" he said as a smirk across his face. He clearly thought this was funny.

"Why you hate me so much."

"I don't hate you. You just...." he said. His smirk disappeared and was replaced by a sad expression that was clearly eating at him. He dropped his gaze from me and look down at his food and start to pick at his fries.

"I just what?" I said pushing for him to continue. I thought he was starting to open up to me a little but clearly I was wrong. I should of never pushed him because his next words we sharp and cold.

"Forget it, just leave me alone." pause " Damn your so annoying"

"I just get to you." I said ignoring what he just said. Both of us knew what I said was true. I was probably the only person that got under his skin. But, he just didn't want to admit it.

"I wonder why I said anything to you in the first place. You'll be the last person to understand me."

" Stop changing the subject." I snapped at him.

" I'm not talking to you. Your not getting anything out of me, so don't try." he said. Now he was just mad. His eyes started to blacken as he tried to control himself. But, I knew I couldn't give up just yet. I came here for a reason. And that reason was to at least get on Seths' good side.

"Ok, fine with me. Since your not talking to me I'll talk to you instead. That means you listen up." I paused to see if I had his attention and I did. With out hesitating any longer I continued before he could stop me. " I know you scared that your going to lose your sister to me, but the truth is that you aren't. No matter what she's always going to be your little sister that you'll love. And no one can change that, including me. But, wether you like this or not, she going to grow up and be with me, forever. And I don't know about you but I don't like fighting with my family"

He was quiet, deep in thought. I tried saying it as nicely as I can, but had to say the truth at the same time. She was going to grow up and be with me. I looked at him even longer. He didn't even bother to look me in the eye.

"Your not part of my family" was all he said as if he hadn't hear all the other things I said to him , but if he was going to play that way let it be. He couldn't stop me from marrying Autumn. We are mates, it is our fate.

"Not yet, but soon. Everyone seems fine with me being with Autumn and joining the family but you. I'll tell you right now, when we get married I won't care if you like it or not. I love her." I said trying to get through to him.

"I just don't wanna see her with her heart broken!"

"She's not going to get her heart broken! I'm never going to hurt her in anyway. I would die before that ever happens. But you know what's hurting her and breaking her heart? You and me fighting against each other will hurt her and break her heart." I yelled at him. At this point I didn't care if I got him any even more mad then he already is, all I wanted to do was get through to him.

He finally looked up at me. For a few seconds we were just starring at each other. Not saying anything waiting for someone to do something. He gave me a small smile before saying. " I know. And I'm sorry." his eyes started to change back to their original color. Now that's not something you'll here from Seth any day.