Always Remember...16

Autumn P.O.V.

============================================================================

“Bye mom it’s not like I’m going to be gone forever. I’m just going away for a week.” I told her as she gave me a tight hug. “Mom you’re suffocating me.” I told her trying to unwrap her arms from around me. 

“I’m sorry if I’m going to miss my baby girl. It’s just that you’ve never been away from home for this long and I’m going to miss you.” she said as tears escaped her eyes again. 

“No, no, no! No more crying mom. When you cry you make me want to cry.”  I told her and that was true but I’m trying to be the stronger person and not shed a tear.

“Well, sorry. I just don’t want my daughter getting hurt again.” she said wiping tears from her eyes and smiling at me. 

“Mom I’ll be just fine. I can take care of myself.” I stated. “And Nathan will take even better care of her.” India said from behind me. 

I looked around to see if Nathan was anywhere near and it’s a good thing that he was off to the side talking to Seth about god know what and trust me I don’t want to know what they are talking about. “India!” I yelled.

“What?” she asked putting her hands up in defense. “What did I do?” 

“You keep saying.. Stuff that’s what you keep doing.” I told her crossing my arms over my chest. 

“Well, sorry. I was just putting my opinion out there.” she said with a small smile on her face. 

“Well do me and favor and keep your opinions to yourself.” I said and she just shook her head. 

“Sorry but they seem to slip out a lot.” she said shrugging. And without warning she wrapped her arms around me. “I’m going to miss you sis.” she said and that when the tears started coming out. “I’m going to miss you to.” I wasn’t going to see India as often when I came back home from the fact that she was moving in with her mate. 

She pulled away and looked at me as tears escaped her eyes. “You know that I’m going to be living two blocks away from home and I’m going to be at the house most of the time so it’ll be like I never left the house.” she said “Sometime I’ll even sleepover, even though I’m too old for sleepovers. But you’re the only exception.” 

“I think that’ll be a good idea.” I said hugging her again before my dad hugged me. 

“Now, your flight leaves in five minutes to let’s hurry with the goodbyes.” he said kissing my cheek and going to my mom. 

“Bye, sis!” Seth said picking me up and twirling me around in the air. He kissed me all over my cheeks as I just giggled. “Seth you should probably stop doing that I think Nathan’s getting jealous.” India said and quickly covered her mouth.