Always Remember...26

It's over...well clearly not until you read this chapter but it's all over for me. It was fun writing this and I love all of my characters! This is my second story that I've actually finished and I'm so proud of myself, but this was one of the stories that I've actually put time and effort in and I hope you all liked it or maybe at least loved it while it lasted :D

Well I promise the last chapter today and here it is. Lacrosse try outs are tomorrow and I'm acutally going to be able to see Mr. Buchak again... I remember when this story started I had a MEGA crush on him but that's getting off topic.....

Thank you to all my fans that sticked with me throughout this story. I love you and would kiss each and everyone of you if I could.XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Happy Reading! :D

Autumn's P.O.V.

" Bye Autumn, I'm going to miss you. I may have never told you this before but you were always my favorite sudent," my bio teacher Mrs. Mayor told me as she hugged me tight. As you guess it, I'm now an offical high school graduate. I feel silly for crying my eyes out like I'm doing now but I just can't help it. 

I may never see these people again. Everyone's going their sepreate ways. " Thank you Mrs. Mayor," She smiled at my watery eyes before a few tears slipped from her own eyes. "God, with me being a teacher for over ten year you would think that I would be use to saying good byes," she said and we both laughted. 

" Autumn!" I knew who voice that was, it was a voice I grew use to hearing every five second when growing up. Both me and Mrs. Mayor turned around to see a five month pregnant India. Not supringlingly Michael was at her side carrying a bouqet of balloons saying 'Congradulations'. " Good Luck Autumn and come back and visit sometimes," Mrs. Mayor told me before going off and saying her farwells to her other students

India ran up to me and hugged me tight. I laughted at her happiness but at the same time I was sad. Now I have to go to college and be a bording adult---- with a perk of having Nathan by my side. I smiled at the thought. No more waking up early, no more homework or projects! I'm done until I get to college. " How does it feel to be out of high school?" Michael asked me and I smiled but tears were still running out of my eyes. 

" Wipe those tears away sis, it's a specail day for you meaning you need to suck it up before you make up starts running!" India told me as she tried wipping my tears away with the hands. " You look so pretty babe!" she cheered. "Cause that's are baby doll," I turned around and hugged my mom. 

" We're so proud you and Nathan," My mom said with her eyes watering, " Talking about Nathan where is he?" dad asked and I shruuged. That's weird cause I would espect him to come looking for me by now. " I'm going to go find him," I said smiling and leaving them to find Nathan. 

I looked all around saying hi and bye to a couple of people on my way. I was begining to worry when I didn't find him after a while but I knew he was still somewhere here cause I could smell him a feel him near. " Boo!" someone yelled from behind me. I jumped five feet in the air before turning around facing a grinning Seth.