Always Remember..10

8.You Remember when we went camping together at Bear Mountain with your family? We went hiking and fishing. I remember when I fell in the pond because of the fish. I will never forget it.

“You know throughout all of these numbers she makes you sound like a God? Especial at the end.” Seth said as he glimpsed down at the rest of the letter.

“Is there a problem with that?” I asked smirking at him.

“Now I know why she likes you so much.” said Seth.

“What do you mean?” I asked him. I knew exactly what he meant but just wanted to hear him say it.

“You know exactly what I mean, don’t play dumb. You probably even knew she liked in a way that was more than friends.” Seth said gazing out the window.

“Does she tell you guys stuff about me?”

“No, every time we would bring up your name she would try to change the subject. And when we think something more than friendship is going on between you two, she just denies it and gets mad as if she wanted something more then friendship to go on between you two.”

“You know nothing serious happened between us.” I said.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. And I was hoping it stayed that way for a very long time but it’s just something is going to happen now that you told us the news.” Seth said looking back to me.

We drove in silence before I started to speak.

“You want to hear about our trip to Bear Mountain?” I asked him and Seth nodded his head.

 Flash Back:

It was August 13th. At that time Autumn and Nathan were suppose to be going into 11th grade in September.

His family invited Autumn to go camping with them for two days. On the first day it was sunny and breezy. The wind was blowing everything around but it still felt good.

Autumn and Kassie were walking along side of the lake talking.

“So what do you really think about my brother?” Kassie asked not completely convinced that Autumn just liked him as a friend. Kassie knew better, once she found love she couldn’t ignore it.

“I already told you he’s a good friend.” Autumn said for the millionth time that day. Everytime when someone would ask a question similar like that she would always stick with the same response.

“Ok, what do you think Nathan thinks of you?” Kassie said taking the spot light off Autumn.

Autumn really didn’t know . At times she wished she knew what Nathan thought of her but would ever ask.

“I think he thinks I’m a good friend.” she said. She didn’t want Kassie to turn into India always stick her nose in someone’s business.

“Bullshit!” Kassie and Jackie said at the same time. Jackie jogged up behind them and started to walk along side of Autumn so that she could be in the middle.

“It’s either your clueless or you know what he thinks about you and your hiding it. Because I think he thinks I’m a good friend’ is not a good enough answer.” Jackie said mimicking her.

“ I don’t sound like that!” Autumn said in protest. But Autumn could care less about Jackie mimicking her, she just wanted to stop talking about Nathan and her.

“Yes you do.” Kassie said.

“Yeah, you sound like a girl that’s all scrawny and weak.” Jackie added. But Autumn just elbowed her in the ribcage as if it were going to hurt her.