Always Remember...13

Whoa! Here's chapter 13! One of my favorite numbers! So you know what to do! comment & vote! I need 26 votes & 13 comment to upload! :) Not that hard people! So it's a Deal?

Here's chapter 13! Enjoy! :)

=================================================================

Autumn P.O.V.

“Ok, kiddo get in the wheelchair.” my dad said rolling the wheelchair over to the side of my bed. I just got finished getting dressed with my mom. Yeah, that doesn’t sound weird at all huh? I didn’t want the nurse to help dress me so I asked my mom to help me insisted. But before I got my close on I had a check up and they said I was all good to go home. I just needed to be very careful.

“Dad I don’t need a wheel chair. I can walk.” I said and slowly sliding off the bed onto my feet and then taking baby sets to the door. “See?”

“I know you can walk but can you at least let us wheel you out in the wheelchair? It’ll be fun.” he said trying to convince me but it wasn’t going to work.

“Dad only a six year old would think a wheelchair is fun.” India said.

“Hey I think it’s pretty fun.” Seth commented.

“That just proves how old you are.” India said as she walked over to me and gently grabbed onto my hand. “I’ll help her get downstairs and into the car.” she said.

“I think I should do that.” a new voice came from the door and it was Nathan. Oh my god how can I face him after he kissed me on my cheek and said that we were still going to talk about my feeling. I didn’t want to be in a car alone with him. “Oh, yeah India, Kassie want you to call her.” he added before India let go of my arm and Nathan came to my side. I wasn’t surprised that India was making kissing noises behind us as we lelt.

( 26 votes & 13 comments!)

“Come on Cupcake your getting into my car.” Nathan said as we stepped out the elevator with Seth and India behind us. My mom and dad got a head start home saying they needed to pick something up.

“But Seth and….” but I was cut short by India.

“Autumn just go with him. You can’t shut down a face like his. Just look how cute he is.” she said smiling at me. I can’t believe she just said that.

“India stop embarrassing her we all know her little secret you don’t have to rub it in her face.” Seth said smiling at me when he said ‘her little secret’. “Now just go with Nathan. He won’t bite.” Seth said before grabbing onto India’s hand and tugging her to his car. ‘What ever you do Autumn don’t look Nathan in the eyes.’ I said to myself as he smiled and helped me over to his car.

He unlocked the doors and helped me into the passenger seat. I told him that I was going to sit in the back but he just told me to get in the front seat and so I did. I was about to buckle my seatbelt myself but Nathan beat me to it by grabbing the buckle and reaching over me. “I could’ve did that myself you know.” but he didn’t answer, he just smiled at me and kissed my cheek. “Your too cute.”

Ok, now I’m convinced that there is something really wrong with him. He’s always a gentleman with me but he would avoid any skin contact with me and he never use to say things like that to me. Is he doing all this because he feels sorry for me. Or he knows that I like him more as a friend. Because before all this happened he would avoid touching me what‘s so ever, so why is he doing all this now. I didn’t notice Nathan was calling me until his hand was onto of mine. I felt all tingly inside and quickly took my hand away from his.