Always Remember...8

6. Do you remember when I got wasted at our first high school party? Even though some parts of that night are still blurry in my head, it sounded like I had fun.

Flash Back:

Autumn and Nathan were in class. The last period of the day. They were watching a video about the Great Depression for social studies.

Nathan was too busy talking with a few boys in the back of the room and Autumn was too busy daydreaming about Nathan and doodling little picture’s of them she didn’t noticed when Natasha Jackson came to sit by her.

“Hey Autumn what’s up?” she asked as she tried to pair over the notebook to see what she was doodling. But autumn quickly put it out of eye sight.

“Nothing much, how about you” she said back.

“Same old, same old. Are you going to the party on Davidson St tonight? I hear it’s going to be the party of the year!” she said as she squealed at the end.

“Oh, I don’t know, my brother….” but she cut Autumn off.

“Oh, come on Autumn. I don’t want you to miss the party of the year!” she said as she gave her the puppy dog eyes and begged. “Please, pretty please!” she said as she cross her finger.

Natasha wasn’t a person Autumn talked to everyday. They would talk to each other anytime they ran into each other.

“I’ll try but I’m not sure I’m going yet.” Autumn said. She didn’t want to say she was going and ended up not going.

“Yes, and you should bring Nathan with you, I’ll like to get wasted with him around.” Natasha said as she nodded her head in Nathans direction. Autumn looked over her shoulder and when Nathan caught her eyes with his, he winked at her before she turned back around to face Natasha.

“You like Nathan?” Autumn asked.

“Yup, I had my eye on him for a while now. He’s so fine!” she squealed again as she brushed her blonde curly hair over her shoulder and waved at him. “But if you like him I’ll just get out of your way. I mean all I want to do is bang him once and then I’m done.” she said looking back at Autumn.

“No, I don’t like him in that way. I thought you were a virgin?” Autumn said. Autumn knew she was lying to herself but didn’t want to say it out loud. Getting a little mad at the fact that all she wanted to do was bang him and leave.

“ Yeah I am, but I don’t mine giving my virginity to him. He’s all you could ask for in a guy.” Natasha said.

“Oh”

“Well, make sure you be there at ten o’clock sharp missy! And make sure you bring the goodies with you!” she said before the bell rang and she disappeared into the hall.

“Hey cupcake” Nathan said as he came up from behind her and gave her a hug. Not touching her skin.

“Hey Nathan, what are you doing tonight?” she asked

“Nothing why, you wanna do something?” he asked as they slowly made their way out the classroom.

“Yeah, I was thinking that we should go to the party on Davidson” she asked not caring if he said yes or no.

“That’s sounds good but I doubt Seth would let you go.” he said before we stopped in front of my locker and then I bent over so that I could put the combination in.