Chapter 5

Brandon

I was going to pick up some food when I noticed Alexis walking out the Chinese place with some dude. Knowing I'm petty as fuck I went over there to introduce myself.

''Wassup Lexy who's this?'' I asked her as I gave him a hard look.

''Oh hey Brandon this is my friend Jason he's one of the male models I'm working with.'' She explained.

''I sure thought I was talking to him though.'' I said with an attitude.

''I'm Jason.'' The nigga looked like he liked pissing me off.

I nodded and looked at her hand holding his hand. ''Let me holla at you for a sec Lex.'' I said while grabbing her arm.

''What's wrong Brandon?'' She said while rubbing my hand.

''Who is this nigga? You ain't text me in two days nor came to my place. Now you with this nigga.'' I said.

''Oh your jealous. That's cute, but when I came over there last night you didn't answer the door so I said fuck it and went about my business.'' She said.

''If you called me I would of been home.'' I said.

''Listen I got to go, but listen Brandon this is what you wanted right no strings attached. You told me you wasn't ready for a relationship not the other way around.'' She said while walking off.

Alexis

The nerve of that nigga. But him getting jealous turned me on. The way his hands balled in a fist. And don't forget the vein that popped out his neck.

The thought of it made me squeeze my thighs in excitement.

Jason is my new friend. That is ONLY interested in guys just like me. I'm working with him for a shoot. So we just decided to meet up and get to know each other.

I can't lie and say that seeing Brandon mad made me happy because I can tell he cared.

''I'll see you later Jason just text me in the morning so we could get coffee before the shoot.'' I said.

''Alright boo.'' He said while walking away.

I made it back to my condo and decided to just listen to music and chill. Brandon really got me in my feelings.

The way he touches me, holds me, and makes me laugh.

Ugh...get it together Lexy. Then the doorbell rung.

Without looking through the peephole I answered the door.

''I see you home from chilling with Jason.'' Brandon said while walking in.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door. ''Well yes I am he knows how to kiss really good too.'' I said while turning my music down.

''You fucking playing right now right. I don't share so stop fucking with me Lexis.'' He said while walking over to me.

''Brandon we can't keep doing this. This isn't fair to me.'' I said while backing up.

''I know you don't wanna stop what we got going. Ain't no woman able to make me cum like you can. Shit I'm addicted to the way you taste.'' He said while licking his lips.

I sighed. ''My feelings for you are getting deeper than they need to be. You already said you wasn't ready for-'' He kissed me so I couldn't finish my sentence.

''Just because I said I wasn't ready didn't mean I didn't want you.'' He said.

''Let's enjoy the night. Me, you and your bed.'' He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes. ''Haha stupid, but you can't get a taste until you stop acting jealous.'' I said walking away while swaying my hips.

''Don't play Alexis you know I'll have your ass bent over in 2 minutes and have you begging me to put a baby in you.''

I did a little shake with my butt and winked at him.

Brandon followed me into the bedroom and closed the door.