Chapter 18

Alexis

Today I'm going to the doctors to check on my baby boy. Every time he kicks it makes me smile and think of Brandon.

Walking in the office I see what seems to be a married couple, a young girl, and a man with all black on.

Just looking at him made me scared. But thank God Brandon always made me carry a knife or my taser.

''Alexis Jenkins?'' The nurse called out.

I got up slowly and made my way to the back with the nurse.

********************

''So have you continued to take the prenatal pills?'' The OBGYN asked.

''Yeah even though they make my poop green.'' I giggle.

He laughed and typed it in the computer.

''Okay and how is everything with your young one?'' He smiled.

''Pretty good. I eat healthier now because my brother always makes jokes about me eating weird stuff'' I explained.

He nodded. ''I understand,eating healthier is good for you and the baby. Have you been stressed since the father's death?''

I looked down and held back tears. ''Just a little, but I'm making it.''

''Yeah sorry for your loss again.''

''Thanks.''

********************

As I walked out the room I see the person in the black hoodie standing near the door.

''Umm can I help you with something sir?'' I asked weirdly.

He shook his head and sped walked to the entrance and left.

Shaking my head I walk to my car and drive to Franco's place.

Franco

Taking the chicken out the oven I heard keys giggle and hear the door knob rattle.

I walked out the kitchen and pulled my gun out.

I see Alexis walk in and damn near fainted when she saw my gun.

''Damn it Franco I pissed my self.'' She cried.

''My bad shawty go up stairs and take a shower and get some clothes out my room.'' I calmed her down.

She sniffled and walked up the stairs.

Sighing I go back to the kitchen and finish cooking.

***************

''This is really good Kirko.'' Alexis said with her mouth full of food.

''What the hell. Who is Kirko?'' I asked confused as hell.

''You know...Kirko Bangz.'' She smiled.

Shaking my head I laughed.

''And how did you get that name from Franco?'' I questioned.

''The sound. Your name is FranCO and then there's KirKO.'' She explained.

''Damn shame you made a connection like  that.''

''Oh hush Jerry curl I know you like the name. Pass me some more chicken please.'' She cheesed.

Putting her 3rd piece of baked chicken on her plate I added some greens, and cornbread.

Walking to the living room I see Alexis sitting on the couch with her feet up, and slobbing everywhere.

I put the covers over her and kissed her forehead.

''You'll see him again baby girl......you'll see him again.'' I whispered.