Chapter 16

Alexis

I accepted the fact that I'll never see Brandon again. Trust and believe that I'll always love him and miss him.

I now know I have to grieve and be prepared to bring a wonderful....SON into this world.

Yes I am officially 5 months and I struggled every day to get past Brandon's death.

But now I have to be strong for our child that I'm bringing into this world.

Getting up cleaning the condo I played some Azealia Banks and shook my butt like no tomorrow.

Checking my phone I see Nia sent me a text.

Nia- You wanna come and celebrate with us it is New Year's Eve.

Me- Yeah I guess I can do that

Nia- Alright get ready boo Franco gonna be on his way

Me- Okay

Running to the shower I still danced to the song as it was on repeat.

Washing all of the soap off my body I got out the shower and dried off.

Putting coco butter on me I then put on a black and pink panty and bra set.

Then putting my dress and wedge heels on I do a little make up before answering the door.

I huffed as I wobbled to the door as the doorbell kept ringing.

''Damn hold on you know I can't walk that fast Franco.'' I said.

''My bad ma I have to pee though.'' He said.

''Ugh straight down and turn left.'' I directed.

Zooming past me he ran to the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen taking out some pineapples and strawberries trying to stay on the healthy side.

Scrolling through Instagram I see everyone getting drunk and falling all over the place.

''You ready Alexis?'' He finally asked coming from the bathroom.

I nodded and hopped of the kitchen chair and put the fruit away.

We locked up and headed to his red Bentley Convertible.

*******************

Nia, Benz, Franco and I were at Buffalo Wild Wings eating before we head to the club for the rest of New Year's Eve.

''That's a damn shame how all these people in here acting a damn fool.'' Benz ranted.

I laughed and shook my head.

Then all hell brakes loose when a guy punches someone else. We all got up paid the bill and tried to leave, but someone pushed me to the ground.

I started crying because I fell to my knees thank god it wasn't my stomach.

''YO WHAT THE FUCK!'' Benz shouted as he shot his gun in the air.

All commotion stopped and looked our way.

Franco got me off the floor quickly.

''Ya'll fuckers fighting when my best friend is fucking pregnant falling and shit because you muthafuckas. One of ya'll gonna apologize before I kill ever single one of you.'' Benz demanded.

Nia had a smirk as she held her gun towards the people too.

No one said anything they were too scared.

Benz shot the guy that hit first in the knee. ''I said apologize.''

''I--I'm sorry sir.'' The guy stammered.

''Um Benz we should just go I'm alright.'' I tried to convince him.

''No I promised G I'll take care of you, not only you but my god son.'' Benz said as tears ran down his face.

Franco made him put the gun down and we walked out.

''You okay?'' Nia asked as she rubbed my stomach.

I nodded and wiped my tears.

Benz had his head leaned against the top of his truck.

''We can end the night at my place.'' I suggested.

They all nodded slowly and got into the car.

************************************

'' 5.....4......3.....2.....1!'' We shouted.

''Happy New Year.'' I said to everyone.

They smiled and gave me a big hug.

Franco smiled and kissed the corner of my mouth.

Sipping my apple juice I smiled at my friends, but still couldn't help that I can't spend this time with my love and the father of my child.

''Bless up G we love you.'' I hear Benz mumble while taking a sip of his Hennessey.

A/N: Happy New Years Everyone!