Chapter 6

Brandon

Alexis was in the shower while I was making lunch for us.

I checked my phone for notifications and I noticed that this girl I use to mess around with made me her man crush Monday on Twitter. I shook my head.

I also saw that Alexis just followed me. So I decided to be funny and put her as my woman crush Monday.

-#WCM Ms. Lexy girl you my woman crush. This all mine and best believe she know where home is.

I took the bacon out the oven and started making our BLT's for lunch.

I heard her yell when the shower stopped.

Alexis

I just got out the shower and checked my phone to see if I had any texts when I saw a Twitter notification.

Brandon put me as his woman crush on Twitter.

''BRANNNDOOONN!'' I screamed.

''What Lex why you yelling damn.'' He said while walking inside my room.

''Why would you do that. Now I have to deal with your little groupies.'' I said with a smirk.

''Girl chill you know you my baby.'' He said quickly. I looked down and blushed.

''Alright get out so I can get dressed.'' I said as I pushed him out the room.

Brandon

Me and Alexis are at a supermarket picking food up for her apartment since she says I ate it all. Now I wouldn't be a man if I didn't pay for it.

I had my hand around her neck as we walked down the aisles when I noticed one of the young niggas that sell for me.

''Yo wassup G.'' He said. Alexis looked at me in confusion.

I just nodded at him and kept on walking. ''What was that about? Did you know that young boy.'' She asked.

''Yeah he cool peoples I guess I look after him from time to time.'' I explained hoping she'll stop asking questions.

She nodded and walked up the aisle as I followed her trail slowly while looking at her ass.

Shawty had ass and didn't even know it. She had me eating at the palm of her hand. Shit I'll kiss her soft ass cheek if she wanted me to. ;)

''Come on slow poke, and stop watching me walk creep-o.'' She said while cheesing.

''I only admire beauty when I see it.'' I said while rubbing my chin.

Alexis

I walked side by side with Brandon as he bumped into some guy.

''Wassup G.'' The guy said to him.

''Ayo wassup B what you doing here?'' Brandon said.

''Getting Le-Le some poptarts she said she wanted some.'' The guy said.

''Fasho, but Alexis this my friend Benz, Benz this Lexy.'' Brandon said.

''Wait you mean the Alexis Jenkins bruh. I love her. She's my woman crush everyday dog.'' Benz ranted.

''Nigga you a fan girl now. Back up she mine.'' Brandon said.

I just giggled as they go at it. ''Well it was nice meeting you Benz.'' I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

''OMG!'' Benz screamed. ''Man let's go, he being too damn sensitive right now.'' Brandon said as he grabbed my hand.

We made it back to my apartment and started putting the food away.

''He was really nice.'' I said.

''Yeah only for you cause he mean just like me.'' Brandon said.

''I bet.'' I said as I smirked.

''Oh for real come here.'' Brandon said with a evil smirk.

I got up and ran around my condo. Brandon came out of no where and pick me up and threw me on the couch.

''Stoppp Brandon.'' I giggled as he tickled me.

''Nah you gotta say your not mean big daddy B.'' He said while looking into my eyes.

''Hell no.'' I bust out laughing.

He nodded and kept tickling me. ''Okay okay damn.''

''I'm waiting tick tok tick tok.'' He said as he put his hand near his ear.

''I'm sorry your not mean Big Daddy B.'' I said seductively.

''Awe shit girl look what you started.'' He said as he grabbed his monster that started to poke through his pants.

''Down baby boy we don't want you to end too quick now do we?'' I said with a smirk.

Brandon frowned. His phone ranged. He looked at it and looked at me.

''I'll be back later just text me if you need anything.'' Brandon said while getting up.

I nodded and opened the door for him.

''You know what come over later I'll have some shit set up for us.'' He said while looking at his phone.

''Alright get a move on.'' I said fanning him out the door.

''Gimme them lips.'' I mocked him before he got to say anything.

He playfully rolled his eyes. He pecked my lips and walked down the lobby.