Chapter 4

4 Tatums POV

I woke up in a panic. I look at the clock and start to freak. It was 10 I was late for school! I was about to jump out of the bed when two arms came around my waist.

"Mmm, baby don't move." Phoenix complained half asleep.

"Phoenix I have to get to school!" I struggle against his hold.

"Baby, you are already 4 hours late, no point in going now just come back to bed."

"I will as soon as you go back to yours" I smirk walking to the bathroom.

"Ugh! How many times to I have to apologize?" He groaned

"About a million more." I stuck my tough out at him, not really mad anymore.

"God, you will be the death of me!" He chuckled

"Shut up!" I laugh walking into the bathroom.

When I get out of the shower I dry my hair so it's straight hanging down to my lower back. I changed into my previously planned outfit I had brought for today at school. My light mint green dress and my white flats. When I walked downstairs I went straight to Phoenix's office. I walked into his office to find him and Zanye, his Beta, Jax, Samson, and Dawson, the Pack Warrior. I walk over to where Phoenix is sitting in his chair behind his desk. He looks up when I make it over to him and moves his arms so I can sit on his lap.

I look up and she that Jaxs face has healed from the night before. I give him a small smile and he gives me his goofy grin back, letting me know that things are okay.

"So what's everyone doing here" I ask them

"We are getting ready for the visit!" Samson informed me

"Who's visiting?" I ask

"Xavier." Phoenix says emotionless.

"Oh really!" I say getting excited, Phoenix lets out a short growl.

"Oh shut up!" I laugh smacking him on the shoulder.

"He left about 3 hours ago he should be here tomorrow morning." Dawson said

"Why is he visiting?"

Everyone in the room looks at each other and than no one will look me in the eye.

"What?" I ask

"Guys can you give us a minute?"

Everyone walks out of the room. I turn myself to look at Phoenix. He look alittle nervous and a lot angry. Oh this can't be good.