Chapter 6

6 Tatums POV

He doesn't want me to speak to him that way than fine I wont. I won't speak to him at all.

When I tried to go upstairs he grabs me by the waist and pulls me to his chest.

"Where do you think your going" He says loudly.

I don't answer him, I don't even look in his direction.

"Tatum!"

Again no answer, not even a glance.

"You are so infuriating!"

I roll my eyes and try to get out of his hold. Of course he noticed and tightens his grip.

"Oh no! Your not going anywhere!"He say

I try my best to escape from his hold. All the while he just laughs at my failed attempts. Well laugh at this buddy! I kick him in the place where the sun don't shine. He grunts and falls to his knees.

I use my speed to get up to our room and lock the door. It won't keep him out but it's all I have. I can hear him making his way up the stairs. He pounds his fist on the door.

"Tatum! Olivia! Blake Open this door so I don't have to break it down!" He yells.

I roll my eyes even know he can't see it and begin to get ready for bed. I put on my short boxers with red and pink hearts on them. And a black tank top.

I crawl into bed, annoying the yells of my stupid mate trying to get me to open the door. I turn off the tv after I hear him going down stairs.

I was almost asleep tired from the night before when the door is ripped away and landed on the floor with a loud thud! I feel his eyes on me for what feels like hours. After awhile of be trying to fall asleep, he begins to get ready for bed. I thought he would crawl into bed with me, but he doesn't he leaves the room and doesn't come back.

Great another sleepless night.