Chapter 11

11 Tatums POV

I get home and go straight up stairs. I change my clothes and crawl into bed. I hear Phoenix get home and ask Jaxon where I am.

Only moments later is Phoenix in the room walking over to me. I can already feel tear streaming down my face so I turn my face into the pillow.

"Baby, look at me" Phoenix whispers

I shake my head no.

"Tatum, why did you run?" He ask

"Because" I whisper

"Baby please don't do that ever again." He tells me running his fingers through my hair.

I looked up at him to see him looking down at me with concern. One look at my year stroke face and I was on his lap rapped up in his arms.

"Shh, baby it's okay, I'm not mad. Shh stop crying please" he whispers in my ear rocking me back and forth.

"I'm sorry" I sobbed.

"Shh, baby no I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said those things." He said kissing me on the forehead.

"I know! You shouldn't have, but I'm sorry for being so difficult. I'm sorry for running." I sobbed harder while I clung to him tighter.

He tighten his hold on me. "Shh, just relax." He whispered while rubbing his fingers up and down my back. After awhile I relax and started to fall asleep.

Phoenix's POV

Once I know Tatums asleep I pick her up and walk downstairs. I'm not letting her out of my sight. I walk into the living room and settle us down on the couch. No long after does Jaxon and Xavier walk in.

"How is she?" Xavier ask

"Tired, I don't think she's slept in two days" I frown running my fingers through her hair.

"So I'll leave in the morning, and will return in a week for the meeting?" Xavier ask

"That's fine, come a day early to discuss what to share with Jared."

"Alright, well in off to bed, if I don't see you too in the morning tell Tatum I said.