Hell in Space (Chapter 6)

Hello world. Well readers. I FOUND THE PICTURE WHOOP WHOOP. the picture is lara croft cosplay.

THIS IS AN UPDATE

EVERYONE PARTY YAY
______________________________________________

Sinners POV

As soon as the Marshal left, Vaako took me to the ship which we were going to leave on. There were at least 15 soldiers inside the same ship we were going on. How big is the ship?

"Let's go" Vaako growled as I stopped to look at the ship. I really wanted to kill him. As soon as we got on the ship, we left. I was worried. Worried for Jack. Worried for my mate. Vaako then decided that I didn't need to see anything.

He stabbed something in my neck and I fell unconscious. I really really want to kill him.

Riddicks POV

There was a sudden commotion coming from above. Gunshots were heard and yelling was also heard. All to plan. All of a sudden I see tombs slide down the rope that lowered me down to this prison.

He stopped sliding. Right in front of me. To. Easy. I walked backwards to get a running start. "No. Riddick No!" Tombs yells as I run and jump onto him. "Shoulda taken the money" I said. Smirking as I started climbing up.

Sinners POV (seriously guys I have no inspiration yet you tell me to continue the story. Like how can you like my chapters in my opinion it's boring. Then again today has been a moody day for me.....)

I woke up as soon as someone told me to. It was Vaako. "We're here. Kill anyone that isn't us or the soldiers. Understood?" He commanded. "Yes sir" I mechanically said. Fuck you..... We landed in front of a hanger.

As the soldiers ran out, the large hanger doors opened and we saw people carrying boxes and running around. They stopped as they saw us. At that moment while they froze, we shot them all dead.

I couldn't stop myself. Then again if I still had my body. I would kill them all. I haven't kill in ages. This was actually fun. Wait. I stopped. Soldiers still shooting at the mercs shooting back at them. I looked behind me to the large mountain range.

I saw a face I haven't seen in days. Riddick. He was staring back. But against my will, I lifted my gun and shot at him. Good thing he has great senses. After I shot him many people came from behind the mountain and ran down shooting at the soldiers.

I shifted into my Panther form. And attacked. But before I could, something launched in me. "Sinner snap out of it!" It was Riddick. Please..... Get the collar off....

I snarled and attacked him. I landed on top of him. I aimed for his neck. He pulled me off him. I landed on my back opposite of him. I growled at him. I saw him looking at my neck. He was looking at my collar.

He launched at me. And landed on top of me. I was snarling and I tried biting him on the arm. Before I could he broke the collar off my neck. Dear god everything hurt. I was whimpering.

Then I fell unconscious. But not before seeing Riddicks concerned face. I blacked out. Again. For f*cks-

Riddicks POV

I got the collar off her. She was in so much pain. But I couldn't do anything. I had to leave to help Jack and the others. I was fighting for a while. Before a huge explosion knocked me off my feet.

"RIDDICK! GET UP! GET UP!" I heard Jack yelling at me. I was so tired. "And now. I'm going to kill you" I heard that asshole Soldier say. I suddenly felt a burst of power coming from me. And it burst. Knocking everything back.

"Save your mate. Save your kind" I heard a woman say. Before I blacked out I saw one soldier carrying a black panther to the ship. Sinner. No. I blacked out.

Sinners POV

I was so tired that I shifted back to my human form. I was back on the army's ship. Before I knew it, another collar was placed on me. "The marshal told me this would happen. So he gave me another collar as a precaution. Oh and don't bother getting help. Your 'mate' is dead" Vaako said to me before walking back to the front of the ship.

I laughed in my head. If he was dead. I would have felt the bond break and die out. He's still alive. He will kill every single one on you. On my face a smile began to twitch up. But it was gone before anyone saw.

Yes. Everyone will die. As I was internally monologuing, we arrived back at the motherboard. "Come" Vaako said. "We need to visit the Lord Marshal". He continued walking into the throne room.

I was right behind him. "Vaako. Report" The Marshal said. "He is dead. I watched him die. His mate was a worthy warrior. If she were to be purified. She would raise among the ranks" Vaako said.

The marshal looked at me. Burn in hell fucker. I'm guessing he saw the glare in my eyes because he looked amused. "She would make a fine queen" He said.

Fuck. No. Oh hell no.

__________________________________________

MWAHAHAHAHA I GOT MY INSPIRATION BACK IN A SHORT TIME.... YES

ALSO CLIFFHANGER MWHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Also what do you guys think about the new cover for this book? Is it good? Should I change anything.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.