Chapter 4 Be our Guest

Without further ado, THE UPDATE.

____________________________________________________________________________

It didn't take long for the Mercs to arrive. After all, the bounty on us was high. We quickly went back to our cave where Pupper was waiting for us. "They now want me dead?" Riddick hummed.  "They can try" I said sharpening my bone shiv.

3rd Person's POV

Near the Compound, there is an old ship arriving to land.  Seven men leave the ship. 5 went to scout the building while 2 went in the compound. They looked around until one looked at the door. It read "Leave one ship and go or die here" 

"Somebody should teach this Riddick asshole how to count. "Leave one ship"? Like we've got a fucking spare laying around". "Leave Diaz. And let's crank it up" The leader said as he went outside.

As soon as he said that they all heard another ship coming down. The leader then said "You fucking jinxed it"

Skip to Night time because I can't be bothered to write scene for the other mercs

Back to Riddick and Sinner

"Sinner stay here and stay hidden" Riddick said as we waited for the night. "But why?" Snnner whined. She didn't want to stay here cooped up while riddick had fun. "You need some rest" He replied back as he looked to the opening of the cave, in the direction of the 'camp'

Sinner frowned "You need more rest than me" She said as she sat down. "You are tired. Even more than I am" He said as he looked at the bags under Sinners eyes. "... Fine, But take Pupper with you" She said smiling. 

Riddick shook his head. "Still don't know why you called it pupper" He said staring at pupper. Sinner hugged pupper. "You like the name pupper don't you boy" she said looking at pupper. Pupper just tilted his head and stick his tongue out, tail thumping. "Should have named him Thumper" Riddick replied

(reference anyone?)

"Now go to sleep" he said whistling to pupper. "I dun wanna" Sinner whined while yawning. "Sleep" Riddick growled making sure she was asleep.
"Now it is time for some fun" Riddick smirked.

Riddick stayed close to the compound. Instructing Pupper to take one of the sensors. Like to good dog he is, he ripped one out.

Like the idiots the mercs were they all went outside and started looking around.