Mine

Soooo I'm just gonna you know... Go.... But also I will now continue to update once a week again for you guys.

_____________________________________________________________

Sinner's POV

I was walking out the ship until I felt myself being pulled back again me hands above my head and me pressed against the wall... Again. I turned around and looked. Of course it would be riddick.

"We might have started off at a wrong start, how bout we start all over again" he continued with a husky voice as he started kissing from my cheeks down to my throat nipping the bite mark. I tilted back my head and let out a moan.

'Why does he have to be so hot and good at the same time' I thought and I kissed him back a lot of force. I heard hims growl and pulled back grazing his teeth against the bite mark again. 'Why the neck' I thought. As I let out a purr. And moved outer bodies so riddick was now pressed against the wall.

He chuckled again and I felt myself shudder in delight. "Sinner!" Jack's voice sounded interrupting us. I heard an annoyed growl coming from Riddick and I laughed at that. "Were about to leave. I um didn't want you or Riddick to get left behind" she said looking at the ground.

"Haha it's ok jack me and riddick weren't doing anything... Much." I said laughing. "But thank you jack we will be right over" I continued and she smiled and soon disappeared. "She likes you" riddick said nuzzling my throat.

"I think she likes both of us. But you for a different reason" I said letting him go. "They all seem so keen on interrupting us" he said looking at me. "Well that's probably because of the bite mark on both of our necks". I said leaving riddick and walking out of the ship.

"You know we can survive on our own. You and I both know that" he said behind me, I stopped. "I know but I want Jack to live and I know he won't leave the others. Well not until they're dead' I said back to him continuing to leave the ship.

"Well" I said "Aren't you coming" I said to him. And he walked with me out into the sandy dessert again.

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry guys it was short but I wanted riddick and sinner to have some alone time. Well before jack interrupted 😋