OFFICIAL chapter 1: Where are we?

fuck everything......

I opened my eyes and saw that I was located a bit further away from the land slide. Oh No RIDDICK?!

I quickly shot up and ran towards the debris. "Riddick!" I yelled digging around. I quickly got startled by a a flying creature that flew to a certain direction. I saw that it was biting on a hand. Riddick. Suddenly the hand wrapped around the creatures neck and strangled it to death.

Even buried he is still a bad ass. "Oh crap Riddick!" I said again as i helped him out. Oh No. One of his leg was dislocated and broken. and we were alone. 

I helped Riddick get onto a pile of rocks. I looked up and saw many of those creatures circling the air. Pathetic. As if we would die that easily. "Stay here" I said to him. As i ran to what i smelt was water. I scooped some up ready to drink before i took in a deep sniff. SON OF A It was filled with flint. Practically poisonous. ARGH I yelled as i smacked it away. I looked up and saw craters of water with smoke.

I went back to him and started to move him into the shade of some high rocks. "Riddick i need to fix your leg. Ok?" I asked. And before he answered I twisted it back to its original place "ARGH" Riddick yelled. Looks like it hurt a lot. I heard howling in the distance.

Riddick slid over to the surface of the rock we were on and put on his goggles. "What is it?" I whispered. "Jackals" he answered. And pulled me away, He pushed me into the pool of water and followed. He looked at me silently. I looked up and saw the 'jackals' above.

Eels came out of the holes in the walls and started to nibble on us. The Jackals wouldn't go away. Stop your heart rate He linked to me. And he closed his eyes. I followed suit. Slowly but surely the dogs went away. We both got out and started to breathe heavily. I looked behind us and saw 1 of the Jackals was there. I will not deal with this shit now I thought angrily and grabbed a circular disk from My armour. I threw it far away like a Frisbee.

The jackal dog looked so confused. And conflicted. It decided to chase the disc. "Thank god" I said, lying back down. I heard a laugh from Riddick. He was smiling at me. "Shut up" I hissed at him and sat him up. He took off pieces of his leg armour and took out a few screws. "What are you-" He shushed me. I carried the screws as he placed a piece of leather armour on his bare broken leg. I gave him a screw knowing what was going to happen.

He shoved the screw past the hard leather armour into his skin. That also looked painful. He continued to do it again until he felt that he could walk. I helped him up. We walked a certain direction till we saw a small cave. Inside there was water falling down. It was clean water. We ran well, he limped towards the water. It was heaven.

Note to self I shall never take water for granted again. I heard noises again. And I pulled Riddick into the shadows of the wall. We saw three Jackals coming towards the pool of water, One further in front of the others.  I saw a scorpion like tail come from above the water. It was following the Jackal in front. I saw that Riddick was looking at an opening in the wall.

It then leapt out of the water and an ugly humanoid scorpion bit into the Jackal. 

It looked like it was poisoned

It looked like it was poisoned. As it was convulsing on the ground. The scorpion like creature then drug it under the water. I then heard a noise behind me again. It was it's tail(?) coming out from the water. "Riddick" I whispered. It then shot out of the water and attacked me. I quickly held onto a bone and the creature got it stuck in its teeth. Meanwhile Riddick was hitting it from above.

I then rolled out of the way and we both leapt away from the water. We couldn't get to the opening. The creature then slithered back into the water..... "Well Fuck" I said out loud. As Riddick pulled me further away from the water. We started to walk away.

____________________________________________________________________

Man this was a lot. Thanks for reading