The village (Chapter 9)

So yeah onto the story

_____________________________________________________________

Sinner's POV

"So just like that. Wave your little wand and they're one of us" I heard Paris say to Johns. I looked to riddick. "Hey you should talk less loudly, we could here you from here" I said. And they looked to me. "Didn't say that. But least this way I don't have to worry about falling asleep and never waking. Or getting seduced then killed by sinner" Johns said looking back at us.

"Well I owe Mr Riddicks amens." Imam said ahead of them. "Alright let's all line up and beg for their forgiveness" Shazza said to them. "I would appreciate that" I yelled to them from behind. They just looked at me and continued back talking. "You really should stop aggravating them" Riddick said to me.

"Oh, but where's the fun in that" I said cheekily. "By the way do you need help pulling the sled?" I said. Might as well be nice I thought. "Naw wouldn't want to see a pretty thing like you doing the heavy work." He said puffing. "Oh and what do you mean by that" I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"Oy Sinner stop distracting him" Nathan yelled to me from the front. "Aw" I said them got a bit mischievous. I walked up next to him. "Maybe I should start distracting you" I said in his ear. Growl I heard. I laughed and went back to Riddick. "Aw are you jealous" I said to Riddick. "Ok that's enough Sinner". I looked up and saw that johns said that. I huffed.

"So can I talk to them now" jack said. "NO!" Johns and Shazza said. I saw that Paris dropped a bottle of wine and I picked it up. "Here" I said to Riddick and gave it to him. "Paris P. Ogilvie. Antiquities dealer, entrepreneur" Paris said holding his hand out. "Richard.B.Riddick. Escaped convict, murderer." Riddick said. Opening the bottle and drinking it.

"That's a lovely drop. Very hard to find" he said as he watched riddick continue drinking it. "You can have it" he said and went back to the others. Riddick stopped drinking and passed the drink to me. "Drink" he said. "No thanks" I said trying to give the drink back to him.

"Drink" he said grabbing my hand and held the bottle to my lips. "Fine" I said and took a sip, "happy" I said too him. "More, there might not be another chance" he said. "I'm fine Richard" I said and walked away. "We're getting close the the settlement" I said to him. "Hmm" I heard him say. "Will there be water?" He asked walking next to me, pulling the sled.

"Yes" I and that's all I said. We reached the settlement and pulled the sled next too the ship. "Little ratty ass" we heard Johns say. "Nothing we can't repair as long as the electrical adapts" fry said checking the ship. "Doesn't need to be, use this ship to get back to the Sol-Track shipping lanes- "Stick out like a thumb, get picked up" I cut in from Riddick.

We looked at Fry "Right" we said at the same time. We saw Fry look at Johns. I could tell she was thinking how we knew that. "Little help here" Fry said from the ship. We were about to walk into the ship till we were stopped by Johns. "Whoa, check those containers for me, see what we can use to patch up the wing" he said. We could tell he didn't want us near the ship.

We walked away not listening to Johns. I walked to a certain direction and Riddick just followed. I walked to one of the huts and looked inside. I found a piano. My piano. I opened the lid and blew off the dust. "I played on this piano." I said knowing that Riddick was listening. "It was the only thing I did. Well other than training" I said and pressed the keys. They still worked.

I chuckled. "This thing can go through anything" I said and started playing. as I played, I sang.

~ How can you see into my eyes like open doors?

Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold

Until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up) (played by the piano)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

Call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

Bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

Before I come undone

(Save me)

Save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without

You can't just leave me

Breathe into me and make me real

Bring me to life

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

Call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

Bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

Before I come undone

(Save me)

Save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life

(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)

Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch

Without your love, darling

Only you are the life among the dead

All this time I can't believe I couldn't see

Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems

Got to open my eyes to everything

Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul

Don't let me die here

There must be something more

Bring me to life

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

Call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

Bid my blood to run

(I can't wake up)

Before I come undone

(Save me)

Save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life

(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)

Bring me to life

I finished singing. "I can't believe that you stayed here that whole time" I said looking back at Riddick. "Well, at least I know my mate can sing" he said. "Come on, I think you want too look around" I said closing the piano. I walked outside. "Coming?" I said to Riddick. He just followed.

_____________________________________________________________

There you go. Chapter 8... I think... No 9. Anyway I made this long as a sorry for not updating in the last few weeks. But it is holidays and I got another book to do so... You can't really blame me. Anyway see ya guys.