Hell no (Chapter 12)

Random picture. (So do what it says 😜) in the comments
_____________________________________________________________
Sinner's POV
Imam came running towards us (lol I don't know when he left) "Have any of you seen Ali?" Imam said worried. I heard a scream but it seems like no one else heard. Except Riddick. "Has anyone checked the coring room" Me and Riddick said together.

There was another scream. This time everyone heard. Everyone ran out except me and Riddick. I grabbed onto Jacks arm. "Stay close to me ok?" I said to him/her. He nodded. We both ran towards the coring room.

We saw that johns had shot the door and the chains burst. Letting them all in. "Sinner" Riddick said behind me. "It's those creatures. Bioraptors, isn't it." I stated. "Yes, but they are babies" he said as we walked side to side. Jack to my left, Riddick to my right.

"Ali" We heard Imam say. "ALI" he yelled. We all heard a bang and the babies all flew out and circled us above. We saw a body fall down from the wave. I covered Jacks eyes as Imam goes to pick up his Now dead son.

As Imam took his son out to bury and pray for him, we all looked inside the coring shaft i uncovered Jacks eyes. The coring Shaft was littered bones. Lots of them Humans. "Why was the door chained from the inside" Shazza said breaking the silence.

"The other buildings weren't secure" Riddick Said answering her. "This was, so they chained the door shut, hoping to keep them out" I said. "But it looked like someone forgot to close the Back door" Riddick said... What back door- oh... Ohhh

"So that's what come of Zeke. An' you saw it. You was right there." Shazza said looking Riddick. "Did you try to kill him tho" Shazza said. She also looked at me. He Shrugged. "Well what about you" she said to me.

"If I wanted anyone dead, I would have killed them along time ago. Sure I play with my prey, but I kill them directly after" I said. "Here" Shazza said giving Riddick the oxygen tank breather thing (sorry guys). "It's broken" Riddick said throwing it to the ground.

"It has some oxygen left in it you bastard. I'm trying to say sorry" Shazza said walking out. "Here" Riddick said giving the breather to me. "I don't need it" I said shoving it away. "Take it" Riddick said more forcefully. I growled.

Then I took the breather and breathed in a couple of times. I gave it back to Riddick. "The rest is yours" I said walking out.

____----------------------___________________________________

Yay short chapter... So so sorry. I'm meant to post on Sunday. But il going somewhere and I wasp thinking to make it up to you guys I can make two short chapters for each of my books. So it equivalents to a chapter. Good?

Ok good.