Chapter 1????

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF

___________________________________________________________________________

*Flashback*

Lonely

cold

alone

dark

warmth

touch

kiss

.

.

.

.

mate?

I opened my eyes to see Riddick leaving the room. Riddick?

He stopped and ran towards me. "SINNER!"he yelled. 'What's going on?' I asked.

"You died" he said kissing me deeply.

"oh" I said when he stopped. Well..... "I'm alive now" I said smiling. He deadpanned and flicked me on the forehead. "ow" I said rubbing my head. "Fine. I'm going to see, OH MY GOD IS KYRA OK?? WHERE IS SHE?" I started to panic. Riddick picked me up bridal style and dropped me on the floor. "....I deserved that...." I said, now rubbing my butt. He started to laugh.

"She's ok. But she doesn't know that your alive" He said. Right after he said that Kyra came into the room. When she saw me she paled. Then started to laugh and cry "Of course... Of course you would be alright" She said sobbing while running towards me and hugging me. I hugged her back tighter. "Lets get outer here" I whispered. Standing up Kyra stopped crying and smirked. "I wonder what everyone will think" I said walking out of the room.

I somehow knew where the throne room was. The doors were closed. I pushed the doors open yelling

IM BACK BITCHES

The faces were amazing. One soldier dropped is sword, a couple women fainted and some ran out of the room.

Sigh. Back to this hell

_________________________________________________________________

Ok guys i dont know how to set up book three guess this is a parody of some sort? I don't Know.