Chapter 3

My alarm clock started ringing rather loudly bursting out the song Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears. Now, let me tell you that I absolutely hate this song with a passion but my mother thought it was a great idea for me to put a song that I hated as my alarm which will then end up having me up and ready to go. She was wrong.

I groaned as I tried to push the snooze button while my face was buried into my pillow. I can already imagine how my hair looked because I am a crazy sleeper. Turning around all the time and sleeping in very uncomfortable positions which is why I usually wake up to a either numb arm or a numb leg.

"Wake up, loser." I heard my mother yell and I then felt the soft texture of what seemed like a stuff animal. I picked my head up and looked behind to see my mother with my medium brown sized bear that an old friend had given me for my 15th birthday.

"Just let me sleep for a couple of more minutes... Or maybe even for a couple of more hours?" I asked in a hopeful tone as she smiled innocently then took out a gun causing me to widen my eyes and sat up completely while holding onto my pillow tightly.

"Get up. And get dressed. Or else." She threatened me with a very serious facial expression on her which I found really hilarious but managed to stay serious.

"It's just a little water gun. So, goodnight." I muttered to her and let my back fall back onto the bed. Closing my eyes I smiled because I can finally get my peace and quiet.

I was wrong. Completely wrong.

A huge splash of water hit my face causing me to cough violently and to jump out of my bed which then caused me to fall onto the ground. Looking up I saw my mom now holding a huge water gun. I widened my eyes at the size of it because I swear I have never seen a water gun that big in my entire life.

"What the - Mom! I'm pregnant!" I yelled at her and she just winked at me spraying more water onto me.

"Okay, okay, okay! I got it! Just let me go take a shower." I mumbled angrily as I got up and marched into my bathroom.

Slowly, I took off my cloths since they were soaking wet and they had gotten stuck onto my skin. I felt disgusting every time I went swimming and had to change but my cloths would stick onto my skin. I don't know if it's just me but that's how I felt. The feeling is very uncomfortable.

My mother can act like a 5 year old but then at times she can act like a 80 year old women. So, I'm use to this kind of behavior. I love her anyways. Aunt Katherine is the same as well except she's like a 13 year old with sassiness issues. It's really humorous.

After taking a 10 minute hot shower I got out of the bathroom and started to take out cloths from my closet. Once I got my cloths all sorted out I put them on and looked at myself in the mirror. I had on dark blue skinny jeans, a black 5SOS hoodie, and Black converse. I didn't feel like dressing up all fancy.

I don't wear shirts under my hoodies. Why? Because I just feel weird. I don't know why but that's just how I feel. My mom says I'm weird for that but then again she shouldn't be talking.

"I can't wait to hold you in my arms, baby." I whispered to the still in process baby in my stomach as I rubbed my stomach lightly.

Taking off the towel that was wrapped onto my hair. I went back into the bathroom to blow dry my hair and curl it slightly so that it came out wavy. After I did my make up I grabbed my backpack and then got out of my room. When I walked downstairs and got into the kitchen the first thing I was greeted with was my two annoying little cousins that were hitting each other while my Aunt Kat kept trying to break up the fight.