Chapter 22

Chapter 22 //  Jealous werewolves

an: so this is it 👌🏼 I'm almost done with this book and I'm excited for the end of it!

By the way I changed the face claim of Adrianna to Candice Accola 💕

Sorry for any mistakes in this book. I kept deleting and rewriting it haha.

And thank you all so much for following me. It really means a lot to me!

"Michael! Be quiet." Adrianna scolded the well built man who had accidentally broke her picture frame that was in front of her window while they were both climbing into her window.

"Sorry, but you really shouldn't have put it there." He whispered back to her while he rubbed the back of his head because he had bumped his head on the window.

"Who is it anyways?" He asked quietly as he picked up the picture frame only to see a tanned Mexican guy, built like him with a crooked jaw.

Scott's arm was around Adrianna's waist and you were able to see the bump on her stomach. His heart dropped when he realized who it was. It was her boyfriend.

"That's me and Scott. My boyfriend." Adrianna answered him quietly while she smiled softly at the picture.

"Wait, the Scott McCall?" He asked her in shock that the girl he was in love with was dating with a guy who was probably just as powerful as him considering Scott is the true alpha.

"You've heard about him?" She asked him while she placed the picture frame back on her nightstand as she then closed the window and letting the curtain fall down.

"I'm pretty sure everyone in the supernatural knows about Scott McCall. The true alpha. He's like a famous werewolf version of Justin Bieber."

"That's true." Adrianna laughed at Michael's comment about Scott.

"Well... From what I've heard about him he's quite an easy target. You're going to have to be careful, Adrianna. If he keeps on trusting people so easily and letting them into his pack then he's definitely going to be killed soon. Or even worse. Get someone who he loves killed. Not everyone loves him in the supernatural world. Some even want him dead because he's taking all the fame in just a couple of months, too." Michael ranted while he walked closer to her causing her to just stay put and looked at him in disbelief.

"He can protect me. I won't ever be in danger when he's with me." She growled back at him and crossed her arms in front of her chest, he did the same.

"And what about earlier tonight, huh? Where the hell was he and why the hell were you even by yourself?" He shouted back to her but quickly regretted it when he remembered that her family were still at home, sleeping.

"I was trying to go to the sheriffs station to meet my bestfriend Lydia. She needed me and I just wanted to be there for her. Scott doesn't have any fault in this because he had no idea what I was doing." She hissed at him.

Michael's nose flared open slightly letting warm air out as he unfolded his arms and formed his hands into tight fists. Letting them drop to his sides as he stared up at Adrianna with so much anger. Not at her but at everything else in the world.